New Profile Posts

1. DoritosHairDude
  2. mysteriousnico
    mysteriousnico
    is anyone facing ping problems or is just me?
  3. SupermanXDS
  4. Gamingbro
    Gamingbro
    This game is so fast paced I barely have time to plan out my next move or my strategy
  5. Goldrod345
    Goldrod345
    help servers arent loading on BF PC version it takes very long.
  6. [DeFy]prisman
    [DeFy]prisman Tjurgensn
    Hey, I'm in a clan but I wanna leave and join a better one I play mobile and pc my discord is vIS_Apexx#8101(That's a clan for PUBG). My mobile name is BullTemp it's level one cause I play on pc a lot. I played one game on mobile won. It was a gun game 17-7. My pc account is prisman. KD: 1.1 Kills:2834 Deaths:2679 Matches won:214 Matches lost: 71. Most kills:75 Highest Streak: 23
  7. [DeFy]prisman
    [DeFy]prisman EXTINCT1ON
    can you guys make it so people can't get out of the map in outpost on pc? Also, I lost 400,000 credits and I couldn't report it due to the questions
  8. Jonathan Yun
    Jonathan Yun
    I have a suggestion, perhaps there could be a way to change the opacity of your buttons?
  9. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 Zee Girl
    Can you please help me out?? I need to be unmuted.I was muted out of total spite fir being THE BEST SNIPER IN THE GAME!! ITS TOTAL BS.thank you. Gamer tag: koonfacekilla
  10. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 PepeLePierre420
    Can you please help me to be unmuted in chat?? I was muted out of total spite for being TOO GOOD AS A SNIPER!! ITS TOTAL BS! PLEASE HELP ME OUT!! KOONFACEKILLA
  11. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 KirbyZapYoYo
    Hello?? Do you reply or what??
    1. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Kirby isn't here often. Be patient if you would like to chat with him.
      Feb 10, 2019
  12. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 KirbyZapYoYo
    Yeah can you unmute me on BF??
  13. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 EXTINCT1ON
    Can you possibly help.me out here!?! I NEVER REC'd MY REWARD GOLD FOR WINNING THE CONTEST " NAME THE NEW MAP"!!!??? I NAMED AFTERMATH.AND NEVER GOT PAID!?! WHATS THAT ABOUT?? ALSO, CAN YOU PLEASE FIX MY STATS?? I WAS HIGH RANKED IN K/D's and now its all backwards?? Seriously?? Is anybody listening?? Hello?? My gold is missing too!! I had over 1000+gold never paid-out for offer completions!! This is BULLSHIT!
    1. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Feb 10, 2019
    2. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      The first step is to log out and back into your account. If that doesn’t work, try clearing the cache (only if you’re an Android user). Reinstall Bullet Force if the previous methods don’t work.
      Feb 12, 2019
  14. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 KirbyZapYoYo
    Hey Kirby...Anyway you can fix my player stats?? You guys totally SNAFU'd them when you had that last update!! Its total garbage now!! I was VERY HIGH RANKING IN K/D's..now its almost even??? Whats that about?? A lil help here!??!
  15. DeadPool1979
    DeadPool1979
    Any help with updating my weapons between different devices??
  16. DeadPool1979
    DeadPool1979
    I need some help, I play on my iPhone & iPad but when I bought the L85 and desert eagle on my phone I can’t get it on my iPad. How do I fix?
  17. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 Zee Girl
    Hello Zee Zee..Can you possibly help?? I was promised my gold back!! Also, I never rec'd my prize-award for the contest in which I named the new map!!! I NEVER GOT THE CREDIT NOR THE PRIZE!?! IVE TRIED EVERYTHING.PLEASE HELP.
  18. Wolfman74
    Wolfman74 KirbyZapYoYo
    Hey Kirby.Question: Can you please help me out here man?? I lost over 1000+ GOLD after the ladt update.all my stats are wrong now.lost cammo.NEVER RECEIVED ANY PRIZE FOR NAMING THE NEW MAP : AFTERMATH!!! I GAVE SENT EVERYTHING ASKED OF ME THROUGH ONLINE SUPPORT AND ALL I KEEP GETTING IS A RUNAROUND!! I NEED SOME ANSWERS HERE AND IM TIRED OF SENDING TICKETS TO SUPPORT AND RECIEVING ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP!?! THANKS.
  19. CATNAP
    CATNAP
    Thx to the devs of this amazing game.(Can you guys add more to BF on "crazygames" or on the web ?
  20. CATNAP
    CATNAP
    I love BULLET FORCE! :)