Creative 72 108
Old 1 7
Bad Spelling 0 8
Dumb 16 70
Birthday:
January 17

Share This Page

EXTINCT1ON

Retired Moderator, Male, from Sunshine Coast, Australia.

Staff Member
    1. [DeFy]prisman
      [DeFy]prisman
      can you guys make it so people can't get out of the map in outpost on pc? Also, I lost 400,000 credits and I couldn't report it due to the questions
    2. Wolfman74
      Wolfman74
      Can you possibly help.me out here!?! I NEVER REC'd MY REWARD GOLD FOR WINNING THE CONTEST " NAME THE NEW MAP"!!!??? I NAMED AFTERMATH.AND NEVER GOT PAID!?! WHATS THAT ABOUT?? ALSO, CAN YOU PLEASE FIX MY STATS?? I WAS HIGH RANKED IN K/D's and now its all backwards?? Seriously?? Is anybody listening?? Hello?? My gold is missing too!! I had over 1000+gold never paid-out for offer completions!! This is BULLSHIT!
      1. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Feb 10, 2019
      2. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The first step is to log out and back into your account. If that doesn’t work, try clearing the cache (only if you’re an Android user). Reinstall Bullet Force if the previous methods don’t work.
        Feb 12, 2019
    3. {RAZE}prisman
      {RAZE}prisman
      How many members need to be on a team for a tournament?
      1. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        i honestly have no idea dude, sorry
        Dec 20, 2018
      2. {RAZE}prisman
        {RAZE}prisman
        Ok that's fine
        Dec 21, 2018
    4. Wachira22
      Wachira22
      Plz help me
      Password link not coming to my mail :(
    5. YOUTUBE_Shotz4Shotz
      YOUTUBE_Shotz4Shotz
      I need to talk to you
      1. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Sure. Send me a private message or reply to me here.
        Aug 16, 2018
    6. YOUTUBE_Shotz4Shotz
    7. PrintPro
      PrintPro
      No clue what you’re referring to. I didn’t report anyone for swearing or bullying. I just read other people’s post.
      1. EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      2. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        The thread was heading off-topic for a while and I had removed a couple of posts before locking it.
        Aug 11, 2018
    8. LucasSantoss
      LucasSantoss
      Hello I would like to talk to some moderator of the game, about the removal of my video on youtube for posting cheats in the game I feel guilty and I will not post any type of cheating or stealing in the game anymore, I would like you to contact me.

Email: Luquinhasdanado.01@hotmail.com
    9. LucasSantoss
      LucasSantoss
      I want to talk to the support of your service to talk about two strikes made by you on youtube send me an email so we can talk my email: Luquinhasdanado.01@hotmail.com
    10. KRILLEDERBOSS
      KRILLEDERBOSS
      I have a big problem: i bought a special offer and since i bought it i cant login to my account- i createt a ticket about 7 days ago..nothing happens.. i can login to other accounts but not to my account.. i deleted and installed bf again but still the same problem... please help me.. that problem began when i purchased the special offer
    11. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      I have decided to resign as a moderator for Bullet Force. I’ll still be around to police the forums, but I will not be able to ban anymore.
      1. xKuro likes this.
      2. Ivan212
        Ivan212
        So, you quit?
        Jun 23, 2018
    12. ooh13
      ooh13
      Hey i bought acr and didnt recieved the weappon and lost my gold what can i do
    13. ooh13
      ooh13
    14. ooh13
      ooh13
      I had been i a round with a cheater i will send you the link ;-)
    15. ooh13
      ooh13
      A question do you know when the update will be released
      1. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Yes I do, but I’m not going to ruin the surprise. It will, however, be released sometime this month.
        Jun 10, 2018
    16. EXTINCT1ON
    17. ooh13
      ooh13
      Can you get moderator as a normal bullet force player or do you have to be youtuber
      1. Shayan123 and EXTINCT1ON like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ooh13
        ooh13
        So i cant get moderator anymore because of my ban or do i still have a chance that would be great ;-))))
        May 30, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      4. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Maybe, but being clean is always better. I don't know any moderators that have a single in-game punishment.
        May 31, 2018
        Shayan123 likes this.
      5. ooh13
        ooh13
        Oke because i realy would like to be moderator and i also play bullet force quiet long
        May 31, 2018
    18. HadToMakeAnEmail
      HadToMakeAnEmail
    19. ooh13
      ooh13
      I have a question in the last time my game is sonetimes lagging but i have a ping about 50-60 and i also turned the grafic down and nothing happend is that because of the servers
      1. Shayan123 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ooh13
        ooh13
        Dont think connection but before it worked greatly
        May 29, 2018
      4. ooh13
        ooh13
        With my iphone 6

And how can you get moderator in bullet force
        May 29, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      5. BackSpacePL
        BackSpacePL
        I have this issue too :|
        May 30, 2018
    20. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      I reckon static floor-mounted machine gun turrets would be awesome on Outpost. What do you guys reckon? I'll be making a thread on the idea.
      1. Shayan123 likes this.
      2. Zrtec1
        Zrtec1
        Interesting but I personally wouldn't want it.
        May 29, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      3. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Would you like to see them if they were disabled by default but could be toggled on when creating custom lobbies?
        May 29, 2018
        Shayan123 likes this.
      4. Zrtec1
        Zrtec1
        That would be a better option to me. If people want to use them on custom lobbies, they can go for it. I would just have to know if that is enabled on certain rooms because I don't want to see people camping them.
        May 30, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    January 17

[​IMG]
    Above: My signature, a panorama of City made from 30+ stitched together screenshots.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

[​IMG]
    Above: Spare banner I made when I was bored.

Hello! My name is Matt and I am a moderator for the Blayze Games Forums. I am passionate about my role and I am willing to help whenever I am idle.

At the moment I am not working, however I have worked in the past as a volunteer. I have a couple of certificates which were hard-won but IMO well deserved.

I play Bullet Force on PC and on iPad. I mainly use the PC though.

My rig is a middle-tier gaming PC.

I enjoy participating in Nerf wars and destroying the opposition with my OP battle loadout. I am also starting to get into Gel Blasters, which is basically an Australian version of Airsoft, since BB guns are illegal here.

I know a fair bit about space, geography, dinosaurs, memes and history. I have a deep and unusual fascination in cartography and vexillology. I have amassed tons of useless trivia facts about most subjects.

I am irreligious and love bacon. Bacon is f*cking delicious.

IRL stats:
    ~ Currently visited countries and states:
    • Australia (STATES: Tasmania, Victoria, New South Wales, Western Australia, Queensland.)
    • New Zealand (both Islands)
    • Fiji [Twice] (Suva)
    • New Caledonia (Isle of Pines)
    • Indonesia (Lombok, Bali)
    • Thailand (Phuket)
    • Malaysia (Klang, Kuala Lumpur)
    • Singapore
    ~ Total number of cruises: 3
    ~ Total number of flights: Not sure. Between 30 and 40.

• I play on PC. I bought my computer so I should be able to play whatever I like. Stop calling me a nub.
    • I use the BlueStacks 4 emulator.
    • I also play Battlefield 4, but I'm average. I love using the bazookas.
    • I play a myriad of games from varying genres but I always seem to come back to play Bullet Force.

----
    "This is an inspirational quote" - Inspirational quote man, 2018.
    ----

3D Warehouse link: https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/by/EXTINCT1ON

This is where I publicly display some of my 3D modeling work.

I also have a YouTube channel that I barely use. Apparently you must have a YouTube channel otherwise "you aren't a real gamer" - MASTrHAX, 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZkrojNRbPGwNfUuNxxT2qw?view_as=subscriber
    I post great videos irregularly. You will be amazed o_O. Feel free to come over and leave a dislike because I simply don't care about my channel.

Reddit link:
    https://www.reddit.com/user/extlnct1on
    Spelt “extLnct1on” because EXTINCT1ON was already taken by some random crack whore.

----
    "You're a solid bloke, c*nt" - My old friend Chris, who is sadly no longer with us.
    ----

— —
    If you have any questions that you would like to ask me, feel free to either leave a note on my profile or inbox me through private conversation. Thank you!
    — —

Signature

[​IMG]