Bad Spelling 0 1
Dumb 3 0
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

KirbyZapYoYo

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

I have bought a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, my dream laptop for the last 5 years. More details to come in a future post of my diary series. Oct 13, 2018

KirbyZapYoYo was last seen:
Apr 22, 2019
    1. CallMeOsama
      CallMeOsama
      Excuse me I need ya help G,Y’all banned my Account from the serve without any warning and I just want to unban it and know why it was banned
    2. Jake4210
      Jake4210
      Pullmyfinger69 needs to be muted do to racial comments to players as i got a screenshot of him using the n word in game
    3. Wolfman74
      Wolfman74
      Kirby, ive completed an offer and havent received my gold for it!?! Ive filled-out tickets through support, but STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING??? CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?? THX
    4. Wolfman74
      Wolfman74
      Hello?? Do you reply or what??
      1. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Kirby isn't here often. Be patient if you would like to chat with him.
        Feb 10, 2019
    5. Wolfman74
      Wolfman74
      Yeah can you unmute me on BF??
    6. Wolfman74
      Wolfman74
      Hey Kirby...Anyway you can fix my player stats?? You guys totally SNAFU'd them when you had that last update!! Its total garbage now!! I was VERY HIGH RANKING IN K/D's..now its almost even??? Whats that about?? A lil help here!??!
    7. Wolfman74
      Wolfman74
      Hey Kirby.Question: Can you please help me out here man?? I lost over 1000+ GOLD after the ladt update.all my stats are wrong now.lost cammo.NEVER RECEIVED ANY PRIZE FOR NAMING THE NEW MAP : AFTERMATH!!! I GAVE SENT EVERYTHING ASKED OF ME THROUGH ONLINE SUPPORT AND ALL I KEEP GETTING IS A RUNAROUND!! I NEED SOME ANSWERS HERE AND IM TIRED OF SENDING TICKETS TO SUPPORT AND RECIEVING ABSOLUTELY ZERO HELP!?! THANKS.
    8. Patrice Desrosiers
      Patrice Desrosiers
      Lots of people (myself included) seem to have had their account reset to level one loosing all guns gold credits. Hope we can see all of our purchases restored. Is there any kind of solution being worked on that we can be reassured! This really suck specially after the new update was awesome and now cant really play and not really looking to buy since it could happen again!
      1. Wolfman74 and Getrekt2019 like this.
      2. Getrekt2019
        Getrekt2019
        My acc was set from lvl 100 to 45. I lost many guns, the price labels are shown but the skins and visirs are still on them. Hopefully they fix it. I had had almost every gun available for credits. Now I only got M40, Aug, M4A1, Famas and Mg4. Thats it.
        Dec 25, 2018
        Wolfman74 and Patrice Desrosiers like this.
    9. {RAZE}prisman
      {RAZE}prisman
      Hey, Kirby for the tournaments how many people need to be on your team to participate? This is for bullet force
    10. {RAZE}prisman
      {RAZE}prisman
      Hey Kirby for the content creator is the gold for bullet force mobile?
      1. Vistaline likes this.
      2. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The Content Creator program is for the mobile version of Bullet Force.
        Dec 18, 2018
      3. {RAZE}prisman
        {RAZE}prisman
        ok thank you
        Dec 19, 2018
    11. Sicario723
      Sicario723
      Hey Kirby, can you check on a player named RPGLORDZ. I got video evidence of him hacking.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The moderators have banned this hacker. We appreciate your report.
        Dec 14, 2018
    12. S.
      S.
      Hey Kirby ,
      How come I can’t buy any gold or offers ect.?? ( Forward Assault)
    13. GreenSpear Games YT
      GreenSpear Games YT
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The channel is not eligible for the Content Creator program. It is far below the minimum of 1000 subscribers. All of the videos are unrelated to Bullet Force or Forward Assault.
        Nov 28, 2018
    14. GreenSpear Games YT
      GreenSpear Games YT
      On bullet force i did a offer and still did not get my gold please help.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Have you contacted Fyber using the Report button in the offer menu? Make sure you also have screenshot proof of completing the offer when they request it in a reply email.
        Nov 27, 2018
    15. GreenSpear Games YT
      GreenSpear Games YT
      I have 40 subscribers can i get the youtube stuff.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Nov 27, 2018
    16. Wachira22
      Wachira22
      Help me pls
      Password reset link not coming to my mail :(
      My mail : petchty2@hotmail.co.th
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        What’s your Bullet Force username? Can you send a reply in a private message? I am able to check if the email address is entered correctly. In the meantime, try again. Check spam or junk folder in your email address.
        Nov 27, 2018
    17. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      I have bought a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, my dream laptop for the last 5 years. More details to come in a future post of my diary series.
      1. EXTINCT1ON and FabulousMrToad like this.
    18. Soldier4life PR.
      Soldier4life PR.
      Im new in Bullet Force and Foward Assault and love play both games but can anybody answer me WHY WHY on Bullet Force theres no longer BLOOD ? also FATALITIES on the killings ??? Can u guys fix this with a button choice of gore on or off like in Foward Assault ??? I like real life like games not kids games. We want the original BULLET FORCE BACK!!!! ????
      1. Soldier4life PR.
        Soldier4life PR.
        I seen Bullet Force videos with real stuff like heads off and cut people half way!!! We need games with real stuff like that. Answer ???
        Sep 27, 2018
        Jake4210 likes this.
    19. KirbyZapYoYo
    20. Mikeoxloong
      Mikeoxloong
      Hey Kirby, big supporter of forward assault, I've spent a decent amount of money with plans to spend a lot more for at least hitman status, I play roughly about 2 hours a day minimum right now and have never bumped into a mod but many hackers. Are you guys currently looking for mods on the Canadian servers and if so, how do I go about becoming one as I thoroughly enjoy the game with fair play
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Forward Assault isn’t looking for mod applications right now. You can help out the community on the official Forward Assault Discord server at https://discord.gg/ForwardAssault. Be aware it takes lots of time to earn the respect and trust of the community and the staff, but if you show consistent/improving performance in your involvement with helping the community, then there is a chance.
        Aug 29, 2018
        Mikeoxloong likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4