Bad Spelling 0 1
Dumb 3 0
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

KirbyZapYoYo

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

I have bought a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, my dream laptop for the last 5 years. More details to come in a future post of my diary series. Oct 13, 2018

KirbyZapYoYo was last seen:
Apr 22, 2019 at 4:27 AM
    1. luckystrike84
      luckystrike84
      I have to tell this , In Asia Server / Concuest there r Bad names room , like use word gay / suck dick or other. what we must do ? Even i see who creat the room , and i report they will be make same room other day with new account and its repeat . because every time i see that account is Rank 1 - 10 No up . What the solution for this
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        There are no rules against creating a room whose name is racist, offensive or sexual. Instead, there is a chat filter that also applies to names of rooms when creating them. The filter supports English and other major languages. Some languages are not yet supported by the filter. What words are being typed in the chat or room creation menu? what languages are they from? What do they translate to?
        Aug 9, 2018
      2. luckystrike84
        luckystrike84
        like Room name Gay With Ga(space)y or SuckDi(space)ck or Others Wits (space) u can chek them asia server Concuest sometimes its will appears . they use English language . what the solutions for this this problem?
        Aug 9, 2018
    2. George
      George
      Pls can I have my account back, I was banned, I don't even know what glitches is, I don't even know how to hack, have been using my account for a long time, I was banned for unlimited Armour, I can't really figure out were dat came from cos my bullet get finished most time on both guns. Plus pls pls I want my account back. My account is 123aim
    3. ZESTY SNIPER007
      ZESTY SNIPER007
      Hey I’m interested in a clan for bullet force if I’m good enough I’m rank 39
      And I have a 1.4 kd. I am an American based teenage gamer pls help thank u

My in game user name is
      ZESTYSNIPER007
      1. EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      2. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        KirbyZapYoYo doesn't work with clans. If you want the best chances of being recruited, then post a message in the #clan-recruitment channel on the official Bullet Force server.
        Link: https://discord.gg/6SKywg6

Good luck!
        Aug 2, 2018
    4. Reece
      Reece
      How do I get unbanned please people? Been loyal an played for ages and I do 2 spawn frags for a laugh and get banned? Bit unfair?
      1. Reece
        Reece
        On forward assault
        Jul 28, 2018
    5. LucasSantoss
      LucasSantoss
      Hello I would like to talk to some moderator of the game, about the removal of my video on youtube for posting cheats in the game I feel guilty and I will not post any type of cheating or stealing in the game anymore, I would like you to contact me.

Email: Luquinhasdanado.01@hotmail.com
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The development team will file copyright strikes against any Bullet Force and Forward Assault videos in which the uploader is using and/or promoting hacking. Don’t upload any more hacking videos, and you won’t get any more copyright strikes.
        Jul 18, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
    6. LucasSantoss
      LucasSantoss
      I want to talk to the support of your service to talk about two strikes made by you on youtube send me an email so we can talk my email: Luquinhasdanado.01@hotmail.com
    7. Sopoment4180
      Sopoment4180
      I wrote to you and don't know if you read it. Players thought about me that i am a hacker. I hope you will check me before ban. They told me that will report me. I throw grenade from base to base in frosty. This is legal as i know. But they say i am a hacker. Realy tired of explaning. Thank u.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        I responded to your private message of the same request.
        Jul 16, 2018
    8. EfrainBarrera
      EfrainBarrera
      Also i cant see public servers because i only see 3
    9. EfrainBarrera
      EfrainBarrera
      can u unbanned me its been more then 3 Days already
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        If you were banned for exploiting the famous Canyons glitch, you should be automatically unbanned.
        Jul 10, 2018
    10. ooh13
      ooh13
      Please check and ban zDrag h has a mini map hack for sure i was just sitting in corners for 5 times with the invisibility for the mini map and he just always went exactly in that corner and knived me so please do it because bullet force is just fucking me up at the moment because there are so many hackers and they destroy everything
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        We currently do not accept hearsay alone for hacking reports. Your reports should be backed up with screenshot and/or video evidence to prove this player is cheating. For the invisibility on the radar, he could have been using the Undetectable perk. If you want to get cheaters banned, make an effort to produce valid evidence, and then come back to the mods/devs.
        Jul 1, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      2. ooh13
        ooh13
        I yoused the invisibility and he could spot me everywhere
        Jul 2, 2018
      3. DanGibBro
        DanGibBro
        Again, there is no evidence backing this. What if I say that you hacked the game without any proof and you get banned for it? You'd be upset, no? Unless you have a valid evidence (preferably in video form), then make a thread, and report.
        Jul 2, 2018
    11. Sopoment4180
      Sopoment4180
      Hello.i was playing in arid team deathmatch. One player told me he will report me. Thought i was a hacker. Pls first check me before ban.Fwd player. Name same. Pls pls.
    12. H E A D B A N D
      H E A D B A N D
      I glitched in 2 - 3 years playing for only 5 times or less and i dont think thats fair to get banned for a few times glitching I will never gltich again i swear to you right here and right now :( The Most Time i‘ve played bullet force i was playing like a real fan :(
      Thank you very very much for reading this.
      Please help me
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        What is your Bullet Force username?
        Jul 1, 2018
      2. DanGibBro
        DanGibBro
        Oi, make a thread instead of making three profile posts. You're taking up the space and you're spamming his notification.
        Jul 1, 2018
    13. H E A D B A N D
      H E A D B A N D
      I‘ve played bullet force for too many years. I spend like over 500€ for it and now im banned. It hurts .
      I hope you will help me Kirby..
      i believe in you. Bullet force is Part of my Life i swear to you i love this game.
    14. H E A D B A N D
      H E A D B A N D
      Kirby i got banned on bullet force and now i am on the blacklist but i didnt hack :( everyone is reporting me for nothing :( I love bullet force and i buy everything in this game I spent so much money and now i cant play with my friends anymore My ID is xHypeBeast PLEASE let me play again with my friends :( I can send you some Gameplays if you want to see me playing I‘m not hacking !
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Your account was banned for exploiting a glitch in the Canyons map that allows you to go up to high spots by climbing a tree. You’ve been banned for 3 days. Don’t use this glitch, or you will get reported by someone and get banned again. Do not exploit any glitches that will provide you an unfair advantage.
        Jul 1, 2018
    15. Troyk
      Troyk
      Unbanned me now TROOY7667
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        You must wait until 72 hours after you have committed an offense and have been reported for exploiting an “out-of-map” glitch in Canyons that allows you to get into elevated spots. Your account is to be unbanned on July 1.
        Jun 29, 2018
      2. Troyk
        Troyk
        Ok
        Jun 30, 2018
      3. Troyk
        Troyk
        Can It be today
        Jun 30, 2018
    16. xKuro
      xKuro
      I would like the link to make a complaint about a developer please
    17. KRILLEDERBOSS
      KRILLEDERBOSS
      One of the best mods
    18. ooh13
      ooh13
      Please make bullet force hacker free it is fucking annoying for example Yada1 he is hacking for sure
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        From stats alone, I do not have evidence that Yada1 is hacking.
        Jun 27, 2018
        KRILLEDERBOSS likes this.
    19. KingHeist
      KingHeist
      Prokiller0080 hacked account
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        A check-up on his stats show that there is nothing wrong with them. Do you have screenshot/video evidence that you can post in a new thread in the Heretic Reports section?
        Jun 25, 2018
        KRILLEDERBOSS likes this.
    20. KingHeist
      KingHeist
      I need help I need to report a hacker but I do not know how
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4