Bad Spelling 0 1
Dumb 3 0
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

KirbyZapYoYo

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

I have bought a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, my dream laptop for the last 5 years. More details to come in a future post of my diary series. Oct 13, 2018

KirbyZapYoYo was last seen:
Apr 22, 2019
    1. ooh13
      ooh13
      One question can i just play on the blacklisted server for that time or do i stay on it then
      1. Shayan123 likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. ooh13
        ooh13
        And do i have to ask you to unban me after 3 days or am I getting unbaned automaticly
        May 22, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      4. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        It's all automatic. Please keep your clan tag appropriate to ensure you won't get banned again. Thank you.
        May 22, 2018
        Shayan123 and ooh13 like this.
      5. ooh13
        ooh13
        Yes i do thank you for all ;-)
        May 22, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
    2. ooh13
      ooh13
      Ok thanks i will change it
    3. ooh13
      ooh13
      Hey my ingame name is ooh13 and i was blacklisted i dont know why i just played and then i went off and when i returned i was on blacklisted server and i did not went out of map or shot trough things can you please do something becasue i love this game please help me i just want to play on the normal server with my friends again
      1. View previous comments...
      2. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Goldrod345, try restarting your device. We have received several reports from players in the same situation as you, and we are trying to find the cause of the bug.
        May 22, 2018
        Shayan123 and Goldrod345 like this.
      3. Goldrod345
        Goldrod345
        Thanks hope the team fix the bug I'll be playing on my 2 account for now I restarted my device but doesn't seem to load
        May 22, 2018
      4. ooh13
        ooh13
        Goldrod345 i had that bug previously i just changed my password and than evertything worked like before
        May 22, 2018
    4. Semih
      Semih
      what should I do?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Please private message me your proof of completion of this offer, including Fyber offer ID, details in the Fyber offer menu, and screenshots that show you completed the offer’s objective.
        May 5, 2018
        Shayan123 likes this.
    5. Semih
      Semih
      hello, sir. i just want to say that, on my complete offer which is "lord mobile" i was able to upgrade my castle to lvl 9 with the exchange of gold theres nothing reward arrived on my acc, plss help me to receive my reward sir. please I need help
    6. LegitLunatic
      LegitLunatic
      Because when I want to play mobile, I don't want to lose all my progress on my pc account because I've played alot on that one
    7. LegitLunatic
      LegitLunatic
      Can the staff try to update the pc version of bullet force to the current version on mobile, and possible make both platforms crossover?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        This is a possibility, but at this time, we have no plans nor information on whether we’re going to update the PC version. You’ll definitely have to start Bullet Force all over again. Sorry for this slow reply; I am not sure how to answer this question.
        Apr 23, 2018
        Shayan123 likes this.
    8. LegitLunatic
      LegitLunatic
      Can i have a question answered please?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Yes, leave a question here in a reply.
        Apr 14, 2018
        Shayan123 likes this.
    9. Gamingbro
      Gamingbro
      Thanks to the TOTALLY fixed hit detection,my fad takes 7 shots to kill
      Enemy/host/My ping in the round my fad had to use 7 shots to kill: Me(88) Enemy(45) Host(33)
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        I suspect you are shooting at an enemy at medium-long range.
        Apr 14, 2018
        Shayan123 likes this.
    10. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Tomorrow is my moment of truth! Thanks for all the support to the Wings of Duty, Bullet Force, and Forward Assault communities!
      1. _Borisa, xFreakk and EXTINCT1ON like this.
      2. Xeregen
        Xeregen
        Now goldmaster is a Kirby?
        Mar 17, 2018
    11. Gamingbro
      Gamingbro
      hey gold,whens the loudout reset bug going to be fixed?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        We are working again on another fix for the loadout bug, which will probably be in the next update. One of the new forms we found was when you click “Logout” in the settings and then click “Multiplayer” very swiftly.
        Apr 16, 2018
    12. Gamingbro
      Gamingbro
      Which is better? undetectable or suppressor?
      2. Gamingbro
        Gamingbro
        so suppressor Then?
        Mar 2, 2018
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Your choice but as a skilled assault rifle player, I would use suppressors for assault rifles and save my perk points for other perks such as Rapid Heal, Super Strafe, Accelerate, and Quick Knife. For snipers, I would definitely use Undetectable. Undetectable gives you more leeway if you miss hits while attacking from the flank for behind enemies when sniping.
        Mar 2, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON and Gamingbro like this.
      4. Gamingbro
        Gamingbro
        Thanks for your help.Will be using suppressor on my FAD then
        Mar 2, 2018
    13. Sarah Pilot
      Sarah Pilot
      Hi ! i haven't been able to login to my account it's been 3-4 days i have a invalid username/password message after i deleted the app because i had a blackout screen when i joined games. i tried sending a receipt on here and on twitter no one has been able to help yet i just want my account back please
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Is this happening in Bullet Force or Forward Assault? What is your in-game username?
        Feb 28, 2018
      2. Sarah Pilot
        Sarah Pilot
        it's in bullet force , my username was skpilott
        Feb 28, 2018
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Sarah, can you send a private message to me? We’ll take this discussion from there. Thank you.
        Mar 1, 2018
    14. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      When Kirby Star Allies releases on Nintendo Switch on March 16, prepare to see a new symbolic post here unfold upon your very eyes.
      1. KingPrevail
        KingPrevail
        Unleash your inner nerd haha!
        Feb 23, 2018
      2. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Glorious
        Feb 23, 2018
      3. XenoBlayze
        XenoBlayze
        Kirby FTW, It's gonna be a great game. I am one of the many picking this game up on launch date.
        Feb 24, 2018
    15. Captain 2920
      Captain 2920
      I sent a message about a day before our last conversation but xkuro hasn’t replied in days
      1. Ashraf Shaikh likes this.
    16. Captain 2920
      Captain 2920
      Hey goldmaster I’ve been trying to join a clan and I’ve looked around and I’m trying to join AsN but when I click on the discord link it will take me to the discord app then it will say the link has expired can you pls help me,it would be Much appreciate
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Hi! Shoot a direct message towards xKuro. He could give you an updated link to that server.
        Feb 7, 2018
      2. Captain 2920
        Captain 2920
        Ok thanks
        Feb 7, 2018
    17. Gamingbro
      Gamingbro
      Hey Goldmaster! I was wondering how to use flash bangs properly?
      1. Xeregen
        Xeregen
        Try to throw FB on enemy side.
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. DanGibBro
        DanGibBro
        See my post on forums.blayzegames.com/index.php?threads/bullet-force-tips-tricks-for-newbies.2198/
        Feb 4, 2018
        Gamingbro likes this.
    18. Blackbear
      Blackbear
      Hey, my name is Lukas. You're doing a great job tho. Do u know how to become a mod? Cuz I applied me 4 some months ago and don't become a letter... I accept all these requirements that's needed 4 a mod... I hope u gonna read this. Thx
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Hi Blackbear! In previous rounds, you had to send an application to an email. YouTuber YouDoneSon helped us in the past, but here’s not in our team anymore. Right now, we are not accepting recruitment of new mods. I have plans to hand pick several experienced Discord staff to become new in-game mods in the future. We are yet to figure out how to handle mod applications internally.
        Jan 20, 2018
        xDivineChaos and EXTINCT1ON like this.
      2. Blackbear
        Blackbear
        Hey goldmaster11, thx 4 your quick answer :)
        Jan 22, 2018
    19. Douglas Pineda Rojas
      Douglas Pineda Rojas
      I have many issues with the game, I try to contact by many ways, I have 3 tickets still waiting on support system, I tried contacting by email, only on forums answered me, so I want a refund, i love the game but the connection is bad, the match making is unfair, I'm lvl 22 and match with lvl 100?, I doesn't have good weapons.
      2. Douglas Pineda Rojas
        Douglas Pineda Rojas
        How can I send you a private message?, Sorry I didn't use a lot this platform, or is for other way?
        Jan 7, 2018
        KirbyZapYoYo and EXTINCT1ON like this.
      3. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Jan 8, 2018
      4. Douglas Pineda Rojas
        Douglas Pineda Rojas
        Thanks a lot bro
        Jan 9, 2018
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
    20. Haysone
      Haysone
      I purchased the holiday package and haven’t received it. I submitted 2 tickets and haven’t heard anything. I also lost all my weapons that I bought and money when the last update went in. I also submitted a ticket on that. Thanks for your help.
      1. RYERYE1111 likes this.
      2. RYERYE1111
        RYERYE1111
        I have the same problem. I bought the Christmas package and did not receive anything. I did put a ticket in also. Any timeline on how long these issues take to rectify?
        Dec 30, 2017
        Haysone likes this.
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Hello Haysone. Here are your options:
        - Contact a Bullet Force moderator and DM them your ticket numbers to send them to "Mavrik", our customer support guy.
        - Request a refund from Apple or Google depending on your online store.
        Dec 31, 2017
      4. Haysone
        Haysone
        Mavrik still hasn’t answered my post. Is there someone else I can contact?
        Jan 5, 2018
        RYERYE1111 likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4