Bad Spelling 0 1
Dumb 3 0
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

KirbyZapYoYo

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

I have bought a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, my dream laptop for the last 5 years. More details to come in a future post of my diary series. Oct 13, 2018

KirbyZapYoYo was last seen:
Apr 22, 2019 at 4:27 AM
    1. Decsav
      Decsav
      I bought the holiday package and I lost my money and dint get the package.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Dec 23, 2017
    2. Welder castro
      Welder castro
      kk eae men, vc pode me ajudar ? esqueci meu nome de usuario no jogo é nao quero fazer uma nova conta
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Não podemos oferecer suporte a uma conta se não conhecemos seu nome de usuário. Desculpe pela inconveniência. Uma das coisas que você deve considerar ao fazer sua conta é facilitar a lembrança.
        Dec 11, 2017
        Welder castro likes this.
      2. Welder castro
        Welder castro
        já consegui :)
        Dec 11, 2017
    3. DiamondDagger
      DiamondDagger
      I don’t hack but I do sometimes exploit the no barriers in the woods, if I am in a blacklist what would that mean for me?
      1. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        If you were placed into the Blacklist servers then you must have glitched into an unfair spot or used cheats in-game.
        Dec 7, 2017
    4. AManHasNoName
      AManHasNoName
      Hey, I cant seem to PM you. Are you there on Discord ? I'll send the screenshots.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Yes, if you are on Bullet Force or Forward Assault Discord servers, click “Find and Start a Conversation” and search for goldmaster11.
        Dec 2, 2017
        AManHasNoName likes this.
    5. Astra
      Astra
      Hi, i errore you because i have a very big problem with my account.
      It's blacklisted because an attacker banned me, a moderator sent me the photo of the incident, but it's changed if you want me to test it.
      I have spent so much money (cash in bancomat) and have been banned by mistake. They have banned me, but I'm still in blacklist, can you help me please?
      My really name is Gabriele.
      I'm wait your answer.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Hello Astra! Have you tried logging out and back into your account, clearing Bullet Force’s cache (if you’re an Android user), or reinstalling the game? We have reports hackers who have gained moderator permissions, and we’re working to implement anti-cheat code into the game.
        Nov 28, 2017
        Astra likes this.
    6. Shax11s
      Shax11s
      When's the iOS update
      1. KingPrevail
        KingPrevail
        Given how buggy the update has been on Android, it could be delayed for iOS until those bugs are fixed.
        Nov 25, 2017
    7. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      U know what i dont give a damn about this a count im doin new acounts and cheating if u dont give a fuck about unbaning me couze i wasnt cheating then fuck u fuck this site fuck this game and fuck u all pricks lets See what ur ban go na do against SO Many cheats
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        One one hand, we have evidence that an account that goes by your username has cheated. On your end, there is no evidence to prove that happened. Regardless, we have communicated to the devs on this issue to implement features to improve security in the future. We do not guarantee that we can get back to you with a response from the development team.
        Nov 21, 2017
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      2. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        U what I were on support on discord here I writes to 4 mods I writed to discord support and normal support after days no help and lost my account and what I see is WE GONA MAKE SECURITY BETTER wtf I were helping community of game I was enjoying game but no simple unban is to much well fuck I'm quitting couze I do not got any help
        Nov 22, 2017
    8. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Its not fair that i git banner czuje someone brake into my acount thx for not helping
    9. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Cant u Just reply!?
    10. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Pls believe me im not cheater IT waasnt me pls unban me i was never cheating I'm always fair player i don't wanna lose my account : (((
    11. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Congratulations to all who became moderator! We now have a larger workforce on this forum to handle your requests more quickly!
    12. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      I see u offline but as soon as u can check conversation this damn stuff happened again
    13. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      I did separate conversation with pictures my in game name is KubandoDildando if u need it
    14. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Oh right I know it may look like I'm laying but I just got in game and my karambit Disappeared from my inventory it was a karambit Buble gum last time gold this time skin? Something is happening with game that's sad and bad how can I get it back?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Hello KubandoDildando! We are unable to give a specific item to your account. At best, we can compensate you some gold in place of that. Do you screenshots of before and after this happened. Thanks!
        Nov 12, 2017
      2. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        Ah i think I have one screenshot ill send u it
        Nov 12, 2017
      3. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        I'll send 2 screenshots but may I know how much will I get? It wasn't easy to drop it
        Nov 12, 2017
    15. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      @goldmaster11 that's important my friendo check out conversation I send to you say what u think about it
      Thx.
    16. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      As u can tell me when im going to get my 1800 gold back :D
      1. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        Nov 7, 2017
    17. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Well i started conversation and hope I will get my gold back 3 crates is not nothing for me : ((with proof in it)
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Just PM me your account name now and you’ll be set.
        Nov 7, 2017
      2. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        Nov 7, 2017
      3. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        How long will it take?
        Nov 7, 2017
    18. SeLFie
      SeLFie
      Hye gm.. I just buy 5 case and i open all.. Why i cannot custom my weapon that just item i got??
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SeLFie
        SeLFie
        Happen in bullet force.. I didn't buy by ticket.. I buy in debit card.. But i got receipt for the gold i buy.. Just 500 gold and i buy 5 case cost 500 gold. . I got the 5 item.. But i cannot use it..
        Nov 7, 2017
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        In the image upload section of the ticket form, upload a screenshot of the receipt.
        Nov 8, 2017
      4. SeLFie
        SeLFie
        Ok.. I got the receipt.. But..how to sent?
        Nov 8, 2017
    19. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      So u dont want proof
      1. View previous comments...
      2. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        I mean how if support dont reply me and no one even know witch acount is mine?
        Nov 5, 2017
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        We’re waiting for your proof of purchase and we’ll get back to you when we have time.
        Nov 6, 2017
      4. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        How tf i can send it to u?
        Nov 6, 2017
    20. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Are you seriously freaking kidding me I bought gold twice yesterday didn't get it until today ur programmers don't write me back and support to ur gonna make fwd steal game or what?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Think again before you accuse us. Our dev team was too small at that time to support a large playerbase. I have been compensating players who have lost gold from months ago ever since I became the newest addition to the dev team as customer support. Please PM me your proof of purchase, preferably email receipt from Apple/Google.
        Nov 4, 2017
      2. KubandoDildando
        KubandoDildando
        Can u give me ur email I'll send u even Prof that support don't give f**k about my tickets
        Nov 4, 2017
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Email isn’t needed to send the proof. We are already aware of the problem and will contact support again for updates. You can click on usernames on the forum and then “Start a Conversation” to send a PM.
        Nov 6, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4