Bad Spelling 0 1
Dumb 3 0
Birthday:
February 4

Share This Page

KirbyZapYoYo

Administrator, Male

Staff Member

I have bought a 2018 15-inch MacBook Pro, my dream laptop for the last 5 years. More details to come in a future post of my diary series. Oct 13, 2018

KirbyZapYoYo was last seen:
Feb 19, 2019 at 4:11 AM
    1. aljolo16
      aljolo16
      how could i make my own ticket?
      after i've registered, i dont know how/fill up those which is needed to create my ticket. can you send me some of example pls
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Go to https://blayzegames.com/support. Click “Open a New Ticket”. Pick the help topic that best fits your issue. Fill out all the fields required as instructed.
        Oct 30, 2017
    2. Test
      Test
      Good evening mate.
      I'd like to ask your permission to
      Create a thread where users can post their most
      Violent moments(gore) against enemy players.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The thread has been merged with the epic moments thread as those fit in the stickied thread already. It is highly recommended you use [spoiler][/spoiler] BBCode tags to hide the screenshots (have the image portion go between the spoiler tags) as these are not appropriate for younger users.
        Oct 29, 2017
        Test likes this.
    3. aljolo16
      aljolo16
      hello, sir. i just want to say that, on my complete offer which is "lord mobile" i was able to upgrade my castle to lvl 11 with the exchange of gold theres nothing reward arrived on my acc, plss help me to receive my reward sir.

thankyou.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Please send a ticket to our customer support team by clicking support I need the game settings.
        Oct 29, 2017
    4. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      CA server in Forward Assault has been going on and off. We apologize as we were testing improved dev tag and promoting good staff.
    5. Wardog21
      Wardog21
      Hey there was this guy I encountered with during my gameplay. He had no golden clan tag, which means he never had 300 gold. And yet he killed me twice with shurikens. Can you take care of it? I've got screenshots as proof and also a video on YouTube as a proof. This is the video https://youtu.be/zTeUA8TwTtw
      1. hola
        hola
        Gold clan tag got in 300 golds, I think we can get gold tag in405 golds by watching ads.
        Oct 5, 2017
      2. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Wardog21, we have recently been having reports of legitimate players losing their gold clan tag especially our fellow players in the Æ Nation clan. For this reason, I am not going to ban someone with gold tag because we could end up banning innocent players. for I will maintain this stance until the gold clan tag disappearance issue is fixed.
        Oct 5, 2017
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      3. Wardog21
        Wardog21
        Oh okaie, that is fine. Thanks for your time!
        Oct 6, 2017
    6. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Beta tesing new Woods update! More details on update to be revealed if/when I have time!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. DanGibBro
        DanGibBro
        Understandable, have a nice day
        Oct 5, 2017
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Same to you, DanGibBro!
        Oct 5, 2017
        DanGibBro likes this.
      4. hola
        hola
        Beta update only release for mods.
        Oct 5, 2017
    7. WongPai
      WongPai
      Goldie, long time no see, where u been bud, watcha kno good
      2. WongPai
        WongPai
        Nice, congrats on the test, a pass is always better than a fail.... where r u located that MCVS released
        Sep 29, 2017
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Rip73 made a post mentioning the release day on another forum thread and Lucas re tweeted Bnatesgamer's Tweet that MCVS came out. If you search it on the App Store/Google Play, it should appear as it's out worldwide now.
        Sep 29, 2017
      4. WongPai
        WongPai
        Holy Sheeeet, all this time, waiting to b notified by my market, n its been out..... ty sir
        Sep 29, 2017
    8. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Your latest thread 'Forward Assault's new Dusty Map and Future Plans for Bullet Force' in Announcements is unable to be viewed. Only a blank white page comes up with 'Forbidden' in Times New Roman appears, subtitled by smaller text reading 'You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server'. Please fix, as I am currently unable to rate and comment on this post.
      1. DanGibBro likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        I fixed the link for you, never mind.
        Sep 20, 2017
        DanGibBro likes this.
      4. CarryMinatiii
        CarryMinatiii
        PepetheFrog Post Two New Topics And It,s Showing...
        You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.
        Sep 20, 2017
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      5. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        Thank you for letting me know @CarryMinatiii. The link has been repaired, the post can now be viewed.
        Sep 20, 2017
        CarryMinatiii likes this.
    9. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      There is only one hack you are allowed to use in Bullet Force: being very skilled at using AK-47
      1. Armaghan, LegoJJ0223 and EXTINCT1ON like this.
      3. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Undetectable aimbot so players who record your headshotting skills can't get you banned!
        Sep 3, 2017
      4. LegoJJ0223
        LegoJJ0223
        Hey what's up. I sent you an apology letter. Please read it.
        Sep 4, 2017
      5. NISZCZOR
        NISZCZOR
        Ak47 is life. Ak47 is bae.
        Sep 4, 2017
    10. SeuAmigo8
      SeuAmigo8
      Could you please review my ban on Bullet Force! I was just throwing grenades. IGN: MaquinaDeGranada
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        I will ask the moderation if any of them banned you. Right now, I have no knowledge about your ban whatsoever.
        Sep 2, 2017
        SeuAmigo8 likes this.
    11. Allisonstorres
      Allisonstorres
      is it allowed to use joysticks or pcs in bullet force matches?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Feel free to play the game on an emulator or use a controller if your device is rooted.
        Sep 2, 2017
    12. RapidZero
      RapidZero
      I'm stuck in blacklist server I uninstalled and everything my IGN is RapidOne
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Just to make, did you login only to your account after reinstalling? Try it again and see if it works? If not, you were somehow banned by a moderator. Guess you may as well to send a ticket to customer support if nothing has worked (replies not guaranteed).
        Aug 31, 2017
    13. duvalbangem83
      duvalbangem83
      Love this game!! But for the second time I am getting the scary face! It's super annoying and I don't understand why I am getting it. I haven't cheated or hacked. I swear! My screen name is duvalbangem83. I absolutely love this game and I have spent a lot of hours and money on it. If there is anything you guys can do, please help. Thank you.
      1. EXTINCT1ON likes this.
      3. duvalbangem83
        duvalbangem83
        But thanks for the response. I appreciate it.
        Aug 30, 2017
        DanGibBro likes this.
      4. EXTINCT1ON
        EXTINCT1ON
        I was once in the same situation as you, duvalbangem83. What worked for me is deleting and reinstalling the game. I am on iOS - iPad Air 2.
        Aug 30, 2017
        DanGibBro likes this.
      5. KingPrevail
        KingPrevail
        This has been happening to innocent people also, unsure of what the cause is for it. Hopefully it will get resolved so it doesn't keep happening. As they said above, reinstalling is the best solution for now.
        Aug 30, 2017
    14. DuhLynx
      DuhLynx
      What is your email to send a pic of a glitcher? The file is too big to send here.
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        My email isn't open to everyone. Please upload the image to Imgur.
        Aug 25, 2017
    15. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Today's divinely ordained decree, signed by The Most Reverend Administrator, orders a rename of Hacker Reports to Heretic Reports.
      2. FabulousMrToad
        FabulousMrToad
        Lol! Was wondering where that'd come from.
        Aug 25, 2017
        DanGibBro likes this.
      3. DanGibBro
        DanGibBro
        Rename "Administrator" to "Lord Inquisitor" and "Moderator" to "Inquisitor". The Emperor protects. =][=
        Aug 25, 2017
      4. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        The supplement section will come as sudden as a thief breaking into your house at night,
        Aug 25, 2017
        EXTINCT1ON likes this.
    16. DanGibBro
      DanGibBro
      Oh hell yeah you're an administrator now. Congrats
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Thank you for your kind words! As admin, I will do my best to turn this forum into a great community!
        Aug 20, 2017
    17. KubandoDildando
      KubandoDildando
      Dude wtf i spend like 500 on this game now it show me update but i already did and i cant search it on google play my android is 5.0.1 or 5.1.1 if i wont be able to play i want my money back!
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Bullet Force is not available on the store due to graphic content displayed in one of the screenshots/trailer. We are working on getting it back on Google Play.
        Aug 17, 2017
    18. WongPai
      WongPai
      Hey goldie, have u purchased any of the new weapons yet?
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        I'm on iOS, so I still don't have the update. However, I can tell you that AUG is underpowered according to some of the moderators.
        Aug 17, 2017
      2. WongPai
        WongPai
        Yea Lucas sttd itll be weaker than the ak12, havent seen the shotty tho
        Aug 17, 2017
    19. 420DATROOP
      420DATROOP
      Hello i did the update but everytime i get on any mode im the only person on the game i do it over and over but still no other souls to play why??? Its very frustrating
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Two updates were released in short succession. Did you get the one that fixed the Deagle? Once you have latest update, lots of players will eventually be online.
        Aug 16, 2017
    20. EpiicHead
      EpiicHead
      I NEED HELP; everygame i join a few moments later a scary face pops up and the game closes.. idk whats going on. i have video footage also
      1. KirbyZapYoYo
        KirbyZapYoYo
        Did you glitch too much or use hacks? Those will trigger the jumpscare. Reinstall the game to fix it.
        Aug 7, 2017
      2. EpiicHead
        EpiicHead
        Nope; and yea that fixed it. Thank you. I found it weird b/c i haven't been playing for a while and i came on and that happened
        Aug 7, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    February 4