_Borisa's Montages

Discussion in 'Shows and Movies' started by _Borisa, Sep 29, 2017.

1. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Don't post as frequently as you currently do dude. It is better to spend lots of time on 1 thing than spending no time on 7 things. You should change your uploading schedule to only once every fortnight, that way your fans will be looking forward to your content.

Here are a few YouTube channels that post infrequently but with amazing quality:

WonderWhy: https://www.youtube.com/user/WonderWhy7439
    Kurzgesagt - In a Nutshell: https://www.youtube.com/user/Kurzgesagt
    Thoughty2: https://www.youtube.com/user/Thoughty2

These are three channels that I have subscribed to. All of these incredible content creators spend days researching, compiling and editing their videos. It is about quality, not quantity.

2. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

USSR vs K9 DES semi-Finals
    These guys beat the best team in BF, we havent played the game in awhile due to playing Fa competitive, Was good match read description before you watch.

3. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

Mhmmm Nothing to say than probably adding more effort to editing.

4. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

Thoughty2 most recent video is incorrect, I left a comment summarizing the accurate point of view, sorry for bad English.

5. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

6. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

7. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

Nice! You used everything well to get that nuke.

The AK is more of a close range weapon so the woods map gave the perfect setting. The spot your were at was perfect with the player skin you had, giving you camouflage. You waited for players to lose their spawn protection and often let teammates finish your kills.

You only got hit once. That was a perfect nuke according to me!

9. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

Its called a flawless Nuke :), full lobby also. sadly i only got 3 kills with the nuke as u can tell from the feed when the nuke deployed the enemies didn't spawn in. I am still debating whether to upload nukes because many others do anyway lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Amazing effort.

I have no idea if this is the fastest nuke since there is no record of nukes being kept. I'd assume that there would have been faster nukes in the past.

You should've equipped shuriken in your loadout so you could kill enemies while you were reloading.

Well done.

11. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

I checked on yt for Ak nukes and this is the fastest, the second fastest is isms at around 1 minute 50 seconds. This is the fastest recorded I know I've gotten an AK nuke in less than a minute.
    Shurikens would spoilt the point of an Ak47 Nuke haha.
    Im working on my next video of quad feed with every gun so far I've done all the snipers including the CSLR, now starting on assault rifles.

12. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

• Like Like x 1
  13. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR