Warriors of Bullet Force,
Blayze Games delivers its first update focusing on patching bugs and glitches in accordance with the consensus of the players.
The 1.42 update has been released! Here are the patch notes:
- Added a release notes popup window for announcements (may or may not appear)
- Added option to allow only mods can spectate when creating a lobby
- Removed blacklist sever
- Added ban notice window that shows the time and reason of your ban
- High ping notice on the bottom left of the screen
- Rebalanced Shorty SG, MP5, AK-12, and AUG
- Fixed spacing in kill feed
- Fixed bugs/glitches in Canyon, Urban, and Woods
- Fixed the goggles button appearing in spectator mode when HUD is disabled
- Fixed loadout reset issue. You will now see your most-recently updated loadout when you log in to your account
- Fixed the TDM scoreboard displaying wrong results (wrong team winning/losing)
- Fixed HUD reset issue
- Changed spawn points in Canyons
Blayze Games encourages its players to keep reporting as many bugs as they can find, so that they can be patched in upcoming updates.
Week 3 Copyright Strike Report
Blayze Games has filed copyright strikes against 359 videos as of week 3. This figure includes 285 Bullet Force hacking/account sharing videos and 74 Forward Assault videos of the same kind.