Bullet Force - ACR coming soon + M1911 and Lewis Gun Buff

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Feb 22, 2018.

By KirbyZapYoYo on Feb 22, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Bullet Force - ACR coming soon + M1911 and Lewis Gun Buff

Warriors of Bullet Force,

I am glad to announce that your feedback on the Lewis Gun and M1911 are being taken into account. We are buffing both of these weapons. It has been noticed by the team that the M1911 offers no real benefit over the Compact .45. The Lewis Gun kills too slowly and has obstructive iron sights. The iron sights of the Lewis Gun will be made clearer, and the gun has been buffed to kill faster in the internal development build. No details available for the M1911 buffs yet but should be better within the next update.

Lots of feedback has been passed to the devs about overpowered and underpowered weapons as well.

You guys also asked for this! Watch the below video to see our answer to:

How to become a Bullet Force Moderator!

• Like Like x 5

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Feb 22, 2018.

1. Manu21
      Manu21
      Excellent, and please try to solve the detection of bullets, it is very uncomfortable
    2. xFreakk
      xFreakk
      GOLD MASTER ROCKS
    3. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      We’ve been aware of that issue for quite a while. The devs haven’t been able to trace the cause of the problem.
    4. Fallen
      Fallen
      Great. can't wait for the outcome!
    5. xFreakk
      xFreakk
      How about m16 can it have a sight? Or not possible?
    6. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Community consensus studies show that contributed to the M16’s unpopularity. That will be considered.

For your information, the M16 we Use was the original variant from the 1960’s, M16A1. The handle is an integral part of the gun, and it does not Picatinny rails. Scopes were fitted on top of the handle, but they proved to not be the most precise optics. The devs went for historical accuracy when adding guns like these.

M16 is now considered a legacy weapon in the United States.

Clint Wilde, Lucas’s father, served in the National Guard and has experience with this weapon.
    7. xFreakk
      xFreakk
      Got it gold master thanks
    8. Manu21
      Manu21
      Let me help you, start looking for respawn protection, when you appear on the map you have 3 seconds of detection, the main cause of that error is that, trust me
    9. LoskiLoose
      LoskiLoose
      Wow! Looks awesome. Can’t wait for the release! Hats off to the developers.
    10. XenoBlayze
      XenoBlayze
      That's music to my ears! Cheers to the development team putting forth excellent work in their position as developer.
    11. BlazingInferno
      BlazingInferno
      Yes, m1911 will hopefully be viable as my secondary.
    12. BlazingInferno
      BlazingInferno
      ACR looks to be similar to scar h but does less damage and shoots faster