Bullet Force Edits

Discussion in 'General' started by Perf, Aug 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

The first thing that I noticed was the music. Not because it was good or bad, but because this particular piece of music is used by Nerf YouTuber LordDraconical in his outros. I feel that the music and action synced well, but was missed slightly in some small spots.

I managed to read the text for the brief moments that it was on the screen, but the text was very rushed, and was awkward to read. If the text was not there at all I think it would have been less distracting at the expense of it being less entertaining.

Some of the sentences that flashed up were of poor taste, such as at 0:35 where you wrote "F**k you American". The choice of words make me think of an angry Virginian lake-dweller yelling at passers by on the side of the road.

Other than its flaws, the music choice fits Bullet Force well. You could perhaps experiment with third-person camera angles of your sniping. Go into a private server at get one of your clan-members to act it out whilst you record them in spectator mode. Alternating between first and third person perspectives at the climax of the music and action would make this video a cinematic piece to remember.

Being a YouTuber isn't about reeling out video after video of petty quality. Utilise your time to perfect your form and forge content that is memorable. Avoid the 3D spinning text with dubstep intros and giftcard giveaways. Don't follow the pack; be the lone wolf and burn your own unique pathway.

By the way, here is the thread that you couldn't find: http://forums.blayzegames.com/index.php?threads/_borisas-montages.3024/

2. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

Thanks for the advice bro, ya the texts were from my friend and i thought it was a good idea xD, Ya not used to making third person stuff xD that would be tough to do and edit. Ya man I defiantly not into yt for the subs as these videos serve as memories for USSR clan and for me to look back on xD. I feel a definite improvement on editing idk what do you think haha. Thanks bro for the advice really do appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. EXTINCT1ON

Very good.

4. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

@EXTINCT1ON I worked on what you said here
    Look at 0:44 synced well, tried my best with edits
    let me know thoughts.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. EXTINCT1ON

Very good. Videos of this quality deserve more recognition.

2:22 was good, as was 2:32-2:35. How the game lags after each kill is annoying, but I understand that you could not do much about it as it is a bug. The thumbnail is also pretty neatly laid out. You are gradually getting better, especially when comparing your old videos to your new ones. Keep it up!

By the way, you told me before that you couldn't find your thread, and I found it. Here is the link to it.

6. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

Ok sweet man, should totally post it front page ;), xD jk all good

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zee Girl

Zee Girl Moderator Staff Member

This is my first editing when im starting my Youtube Channel. The texts seems not fit with the video lol :oops:

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

not bad :) Russian Music or Russian type of video better :)

9. aliamay

aliamay New Member

this will be really amazing scence for all of us..

10. Perf

Perf [Forum_trαveler]

Heeeellow again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Perf

Perf [Forum_trαveler]

im gonna create a clan for people who like to edit some clips called Bullet Editors , tag [BE] , if u wanna join the clan or just the discord group feel free to add me on discord perf#7438

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. _Borisa

_Borisa Clan USSR

Not bad wish I could edit like this rip rip.

13. Does anyone have a song they can recommend to me that I could put on my video? I have all the editing done. I kinda want a song though and can’t think of any that would be a good beat for it. So if anyone has any suggestions, that would be great.

14. EXTINCT1ON

I have a few in mind. Do you want something fast, slow, or something else?

• Like Like x 1
  15. I dot really know. What songs do you have in mind?

16. Perf

Perf [Forum_trαveler]

help

17. NISZCZOR

NISZCZOR Active Member

Tried something, bad frames ruined it a bit. Will try to make better and longer soon.

• Like Like x 1
  18. EXTINCT1ON