Developer HiT Explains the Weapon Badges System for Bullet Force
Hello Bullet Forcers,
Today Blayze Games developer HiT posted a video in which he explains the functionality of the badge system for Bullet Force. That video can be viewed below:
For those that don't want to watch the video in its entirety, the key points from the video are:
There are 7 badge categories
There are 19 total badge ranks (in order);
- Assault Rifles
- Sniper Rifles
- Bounty Hunter
- Elite Assassin
- Master Gunner
- Weapon Expert
- Legendary Shooter
- Global Icon
- Omni (see first dot point below)
- The Omni badge can only be unlocked once you reach Global Icon for every weapon category in Bullet Force.
- Every time that you rank up a badge, you get a free weapon case that will reward a skin for any gun - not just for the badge's category.
- If you leave a match prematurely, the kills you get during the match will not count towards badges.
- Getting kills within locked private matches do not count towards badges.
- Kill assists and Assist counts as kills do not count towards badge progression.
- When you reach Global Icon for a weapon category, you will automatically unlock the exclusive Royalty skin for every gun in that category.
- Your publicly displayed Region on the Weapon Rank leaderboard is based on your amount of kills. Regions are decided when you accumulate at least 70% of your kills in a particular region.