Do not buy any gold!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EXTINCT1ON, Nov 23, 2017.

By EXTINCT1ON on Nov 23, 2017 at 8:38 PM
  1. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

(OUTDATED)

ATTENTION ALL BULLET FORCE PLAYERS:

-Do not buy any guns or gold!

The current update of Bullet Force is very buggy and there are numerous reports of player's gold not being added. Do not spend any real money in the game until this issue gets fixed in the next update!

NEW:
    This bug is very persistent and there are new reports coming in from the BF Discord channels of players losing money to this bug! Do not buy any currency in the game until there is an official announcement of this bug being fixed!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EXTINCT1ON, Nov 23, 2017.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. KingPrevail
      KingPrevail
      Thank the lord Christmas is around the corner.
    2. AManHasNoName
      AManHasNoName
      How long will it take to fix it ? And when will the purchases be credited to the in-game account ?
    3. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Since it is a major issue it should be fixed within a couple of days, a few at most. I do not know the exact time but it is a big problem that needs to be addressed.
    4. Hashir
      Hashir
      I have a problem I updated the game and bought the Scorpio it didn't unlock the credits got deducted I have lots of credits so I did it again it took the credits again and still didn't unlock give me my credits back and unlock that gun what's the point of a update if I can't even try the weapons
    5. Omarabbas
      Omarabbas
      I today saw an offer of 2500 gold and 20 cases which I bought. The payment got processed but I got nothing added to my account. No gold or cases. I have emailed Lucas the details but haven't gotten back any response yet. I didn't know about this bug so I would get my gold or money back right?
    6. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Best case scenario is that either your money will be refunded or your gold and cases will be recovered. I however cannot guarantee that will happen though.
    7. PepeLePierre420
    8. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      No way of telling who's money to return, this is a big problem. Thank god I read this was getting ready to buy some gold for cases.
    9. Dhruvsm993
      Dhruvsm993
      There is an update now please someone tell if it's fixed or not
    10. AManHasNoName
      AManHasNoName
      I guess not, The Gold has not been added to my account yet even after Updating.
    11. Omarabbas
      Omarabbas
      Same here :'( plus no eta to relax me
    12. Omarabbas
      Omarabbas
      I understand that money may not be as easier to refund but giving me my due cases and coins shouldn't be a problem for lucas as long as hr can see the payment.
    13. Armaghan
      Armaghan
      Will watching ads and buying gold weapons from that gold work?
    14. Xeregen
      Xeregen
      Wow...iOS get update without this bug?
    15. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      I believe that the iOS update has been delayed for a couple of days. I cannot be too specific in the details because I do not know exactly when it will happen, but the iOS version should not have these issues when the big update finally drops.
    16. Dhruvsm993
      Dhruvsm993
      Well it was added to mine
    17. AManHasNoName
      AManHasNoName
      When did that happen? Had you posted a support ticket!?
    18. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      This thread was previously deleted by another moderator but has been restored due to the arising of even more, new bugs. Do not buy anything in the game until the errors get fixed, you may lose your purchase! Please await for an official announcement, until then play at your own risk!
    19. Ferdinand Alexand
      Ferdinand Alexand
      Help in my game i see less servers, it's blacklisted servers? I don't know. My ingame name: Blackskulls.
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.