PLEASE READ Follow the link below to contact customer support if you have lost any progression in BF.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EXTINCT1ON, Dec 22, 2018.

By EXTINCT1ON on Dec 22, 2018 at 8:48 AM
  1. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Retired Moderator Staff Member

Hello loyal soldiers of Bullet Force.

In the latest update, some of you have lost significant amounts of progress and items. All of your requests to get your weapons/perks/currency restored must be done through the official Bullet Force support website located at
    https://blayzegames.com/support/.

Also note that this problem is widespread, so please remain patient. The small support team is in constant work to get everyone's accounts restored. While it isn't exactly known how long the wait might take, I'd personally expect anywhere between a couple of days to half of a week for a response from customer support to get back, but the wait could be longer.

Regarding the new badges system, progression towards unlocking badges as well as the badges themselves are currently paused at this current circumstance so that they can be reset and so all of the players can start from a fresh slate. Your local player stats (nukes, K/D ratio, wins) will very likely not be affected.

On behalf of Bullet Force, sorry for the lack of communication. There is very little I as a forum moderator can do alone, but I will continue to help as much as I can until all of the bugs and issues are fixed.

Kindest regards, EXTINCT1ON.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EXTINCT1ON, Dec 22, 2018.