Forward Assault - Abandoned Mall Map in-game Screenshots!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Mar 30, 2018.

By KirbyZapYoYo on Mar 30, 2018 at 3:47 AM
  1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Forward Assaulters,

Isaiah, the project manager of Forward Assault, has announced the trustworthy community members, moderators, and developers are now beta testing a new development build with the new Abandoned Mall map and a surprise new gun. Here are screenshots of the new map!

Isaiah has also addressed the Forward Assault community on Twitter in regards to recent game updates.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That’s not all! Stay tuned for a Bullet Force update in the process of beta testing to release very soon.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Mar 30, 2018.

1. EXTINCT1ON
    2. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      I don't play Forward Assault much but I sure will be playing on the new map when it's out. And I'm super hyped for the next update! I hear the hitmarker glitch is going to be solved!
    3. Japaneseapplepie
      Japaneseapplepie
      Awesome! Just wondering, how do you become a “trustworthy community member”? I would love to test the map and give feedback, as I love game design.
    4. Ivan212
      Ivan212
      This is great! i cant wait to play in the new mall map and try the new gun.
      But, why the stairs seems 'unfinished'?

Also, you put the exact same photo there. Might want to edit that out.
    5. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      I have fixed the duplicate image and replaced it with the last of the three images that Isaiah showed in the Forward Assault Discord server’s announcements.

If you are interested in helping beta test Forward Assault, please direct message Alexkazam on Discord. You should surely find him if you share any FA-related server’s with him if you type his name in the text box of “Find and start a conversation” in the Discord app. He should know the intricacies of anything related to FA beta testing. You must be an active beta tester, follow instructions of mods/devs during testing, and know the rules, which will be in a tester rules channel for all beta testers.
    6. Japaneseapplepie