[Forward Assault] Crosshair color customization feature coming next update!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Oct 27, 2017.

By KirbyZapYoYo on Oct 27, 2017 at 2:48 AM
  1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Forward Assaulters,

We present you the upcoming crosshair customization feature!

IMG_2904.JPG

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Balthazar
      Balthazar
      Nice, I look forward to discovering the novelties of the next maj. For when ?
    2. Armaghan
      Armaghan
      My oldest request has finally been accepted!
    3. wizzzzzzo
    4. PepetheFrog45
      PepetheFrog45
      These subtle details won’t change the fact that this game, is a crappy ripoff of a game that already had a bad concept. At least C-ops is kinda unique, but FA just copies everything from C-ops and CS-GO. Screw this game. Start working on BF 2!!!!!!!
    5. Balthazar
      Balthazar
      What's the point of saying this here? If you do not like Forward Assault, by by ... Your review is not objective. Personally I am not a fan of C-ops. Forward Assault, yes, even though it's only under development!
    6. PepetheFrog45
      PepetheFrog45
      Haha
    7. Armaghan
      Armaghan
      In what aspect is C-Ops unique? Tell me what that game has which CSGO doesn’t
    8. Hec2
      Hec2
      I think lucas can make custom hud for bullet force with this system[​IMG]
    9. LordAlmighty
      LordAlmighty
      What about the type of crosshair ? I like the "circle" from "The Last of Us" and also the pixel perfect crosshair from "Max Payne 3" and "GTA V". What the faq am I going to do with the frigin color or the opacity of the crosshair? What are these guys smoking? Pass me some too.
    10. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      Nothing mean, but maj is french. (Mise A Jour) If you want to talk about an update, you just day update... sorry
    11. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      looks great man!hope to see more forward assault updates!I also would love to see ranked servers for bf!