Forward Assault - New Abandoned Mall Map

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Mar 12, 2018.

By KirbyZapYoYo on Mar 12, 2018 at 6:07 PM
  1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Forward Assaulters,

After our talks with new map designers, we’re ready to reveal work-in-progress screenshots of the upcoming abandoned mall map! This map will have two floors, glass windows, cover spots, and much more!

64B24A03-6C89-4E48-928F-88AE3729A633.jpeg

Mall - Upper level layout

4DDC3373-FA78-4F0F-9053-ABABC944330A.jpeg
    Mall - Lower level

322747A3-BF62-4858-ADA7-321561C4C2CA.jpeg

3D model view

AB5BFE59-E43D-47B5-BCF5-E41157AADF78.jpeg

Isaiah, the project manager of Forward Assault, has replied in response to unrest in the Forward Assault Discord server in regards to the changes made to the credits economy system for purchasing skins.

Clint Wilde, CEO of Blayze Games and head motivator for Forward Assault’s development team, said:

2728EA4D-70C9-40D2-AE91-6830567F8F64.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Mar 12, 2018.

1. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      This is a very nice looking map! The Forward Assaulters would love this. There should be a little more light near the escalators on the last image though- not being able to see where you are going is terrible if you are on mobile, especially while sitting outside.

I completely understand that this is a necessary change. FA's skin and weapon buying system is far too generous for a free mobile game.
    2. Ramfleetlife
      Ramfleetlife
      Hey guys, just wondering when these new maps will be up? Also will there be any chance n he future of upgrading the player? Like abilities to take more hits with better armor or faster reload or head gear,... Just asking not complaining.. love this game!
    3. Japaneseapplepie
      Japaneseapplepie
      I have a question? What game engine does FA run on? I might want to make a gun, skin, or map for FA and share it but that requires a specific engine..
    4. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Forward Assault runs on Unity 3D.
    5. Japaneseapplepie
      Japaneseapplepie
      Thanks!
    6. Ryuki
      Ryuki
    7. SwindsModz
      SwindsModz
      Nice map but I need help
    8. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      You'll need to take your help to the official Forward Assault Discord server. Also, specify the type of assistance you are in need from moderators/developers.
    9. LoganX10
      LoganX10
      How can you get credits now?? Only by purchasing gold and opening gold crates??
      I want butterfly knife soo bad.
    10. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      If you get duplicate skins (skins you already have) in any case, whether silver or gold, you will get credits that you can use to purchase a camo of your choice. The rarer the duplicate skin, the more credits you get.