Forward Assault- New devs starting today and Christmas Video Contest

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Dec 21, 2017.

By KirbyZapYoYo on Dec 21, 2017 at 10:34 PM
  1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Forward Assaulters,

We have two treats for you!

The new developers of Forward Assault are officially starting today. They are Nick, Ankit, and pelax.

Nick will work on the technical aspects our games’ clients. Ankit will manage our games’ servers. Last, but not least, pelax has 10 years of experience and is glad to be working for Blayze Games!

Forward Assault is also hosting a Christmas video contest!

C2831DD9-9D84-416E-88B7-A6E63E6DCC9E.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Dec 21, 2017.

1. _Borisa
    2. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Thank you for encouraging the community to produce quality content. This will make Forward Assault very attractive for new players.

This isn't YouTube.
    3. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      Where do we submit videos bro
    4. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      I have no idea. I didn't even know there was going to be a video contest. There are no guidelines of any kind so I don't know how they will be submitted and whatnot.

Now would be a brilliant time to get your video featured, Borisa! Now is your time to shine.
    5. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      Bro I don't have that inspiration lmao, I try but none of my vids good enough to be featured XD
    6. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Poo, of course you would be good enough, you're better than most of the rabble on YouTube right now. I'd say you would be in the top three, no problem.
    7. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      Problem is I don't rlly play bf, and christmas themed XD gonna be tough bro
    8. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Christmas themed doesn't have to mean Santa flying through the air or reindeer prancing around; you could just have Christmas carols in the background and have a snow overlay, easy.

I will make no more replies here as we are taking up too much room in the comments section. Please message me in private inbox @_Borisa
    9. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      xD would you like me to attempt ? xD
    10. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      The winners video will be featured in game also right?
    11. _Borisa
      _Borisa
    12. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Post the video on Twitter with the hashtag #FAVC or reply to the Christmas video contest post on the official Forward Assault Twitter account.
    13. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      I don't have twitter ;(
    14. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      Made a twitter and hash tagged
    15. JakeEfil
    16. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      Good luck on winning the contest! Now hope that all the effort you made in your past videos and feedback from us pays off this time!
    17. _Borisa
      _Borisa
      Haha, Why DOn't I see anyone one else make videos ;( xD
    18. Shadow KIRA
      Shadow KIRA
      Nice hope they get the game even more fun now good luck to them.