PLEASE READ Forward Assault: Remember to use /name command when reporting cheaters

Discussion in 'Heretic Reports' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Sep 14, 2017.

1. Nyx

Nyx Member

Is someone still dealing with hackers ban here? I don' t see any "banned" tag on the hackers thread I've made. Please, a response?

2. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

As I won't be able to write a long message that I usually would type on here, I can assure you that the developers have been combating the hackers. If you follow Clint Wilde's Twitter account along with the Bullet Force and Forward Assault Twitter accounts, they are asking the players on how to combat hackers. One of the solutions considered was to remove guests or separate them from the registered players. There has also been a livestream discussing the hacker situation that was hosted by Coolmark.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Nyx

Nyx Member

Thanks for the reply, appraciated. Hopefully things will get better because it just ruins the game at the moment.

4. S.

S. New Member

Hello , I have been verbally abused several times by a player , I have a screenshot but my name is not on that screenshot, only his name. I am a woman and get a lot of stupid comments but this guy was definitely stepping over the line. If women should not play this game than make an announcement or just ban them if that is not the case then I hope this player will be banned. So , where do I report him ?

Thank you

5. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

You can report them in the Heretic Reports section. They will be muted.