Hacks To Lookout For

Discussion in 'Heretic Reports' started by KingPrevail, May 27, 2017.

1. NomeyNom

NomeyNom New Member

Wall hacks on outpost are very annoying T_T

2. Jaaysquare

Jaaysquare New Member

Too many glitches on outpost its so annoying

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

I once saw a sniper taking down my team in the building outside of outpost. I got angry and threw a grenade. I had to take a little pause to realise that MY grenade had killed this glitcher. (The device I was using had no screenshot button)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Jaaysquare

Jaaysquare New Member

I'd try that next time

• Like Like x 1
  5. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

Good luck, you'll need it

6. KillaGus

KillaGus Member

I'm quite frustrated with the "invisibility" hack listed in this post by xLGNDx. It seems to be an unpunishable hack, so anyone can use it to annihilate the other team.
    I've recently reported a case of an invisible player (not an invisible team) but it went immune to banishment under the justification that it was a game bug.
    Is this hack a weak point of Bullet Force?

7. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

KillasGus,

Next time, please prove that the other enemies are visible when you report a hacker with invisibility hack.

8. KillaGus

KillaGus Member

Fair enough @goldmaster11... you can see in the print screens I posted that the guy using the hack was the only one killing, because he was playing alone against me and another guy. I didn't take print screen of the list of players so it's fine to leave this case behind if it seems fair to you. I lost enough time reporting this and trying to help, so will not insist. Thanks

9. Xeregen

Xeregen Эшкаре!

Did you see this hack before? Hacker invisible and immortal when he is don't shoot.

Attached Files:

10. KirbyZapYoYo

Xerxegen,

We have banned that hacker. This is your first time reporting on our forum, so we let you free. We could tell from the kill feed that others are visible. Please make sure that you directly prove that other players in the enemy team are visible next time. There is a rare, random bug that makes the whole enemy team invisible.

11. Xeregen

Xeregen Эшкаре!

In screenshot you can see how my teammate kill the enemy.

12. Tr1n1ty

Tr1n1ty New Member

just got him 2 min ago

• Like Like x 1
  13. ModGamer007

ModGamer007 Member

I See That Hack.....One Time In Blacklist Server
    Unable To Watch Him He Was Going From One Place To Another Like This Hacker

14. KingPrevail

KingPrevail Retired Moderator Staff Member

Update: Added new level hack to look out for.

15. KirbyZapYoYo

There is a new hack from Game Guardian users that allows players to make false accusations against legitimately skilled players. We have caught someone modifying the code of Bullet Force and playing a competitive sniper-only match who made it seem like the sniper rifle was shooting several rounds in a shotgun pattern at the same time. The two pro snipers who were falsely accused showed the gameplay of the same match from their own perspective and proved they were not hacking. The reporter has been banned in accordance with official policy.

Reporter's perspective:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwKSqhd5Xq9JekVrT0JiZVdFaVk/view?usp=drivesdk

Accused players' perspectives:

https://drive.google.com/a/apastudents.org/open?id=0BztHizXNWsNnUWdiaHNlYkgtaGM

• Informative Informative x 1
  16. 2yolo

2yolo Member

Is that not enough the proof from ourself when seeing a hacker ? Dont say this is a bug yet when someone is invisible

17. KirbyZapYoYo

The original post was written by someone who is very well-versed in Bullet Force. Yes, we can tell you that there is an invisibility bug. The invisibility bug occurs to the entire team that is opposite of your team, but it rarely ever happens. The moderators have to review your evidence carefully before we decide whether it is a hacker or glitcher. We highly recommend that you have video evidence when you encounter invisible players as it can be very difficult to tell from screenshots alone.

18. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Stupid hackers. If NASA or the ARMY are ever going to start testing real life laser guns, please make sure that the scumbags that create these hacks are the first guinea pigs.

It is quite surprising that people would go out of their way to make a cheat for a game like this, such a waste of skills. These people could be working on a cure for diabetes or brain cancer but they’d rather make hacks for Bullet Force. Pfft.

19. 2yolo

2yolo Member

Okay okay i get it, but make sure to fix the bug ASAP

20. KirbyZapYoYo

With the new people we have in the Blayze Games dev team, they have said that they will be focusing and prioritizing on bug fixes in the future.