Hacks To Lookout For

Discussion in 'Heretic Reports' started by KingPrevail, May 27, 2017.

1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

We have a new hack to look out for. This heretic has his username hidden or it is blank.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Oh come on this is so pathetic. This guy, really? Invisible username, unlimited ammo and flying? Heresy! How is it possible to ban this cheeky scrub if his username is invisible?

3. KirbyZapYoYo

One Bullet Force moderator converted one of the most wanted heretics, Marcos Silva, yesterday! He is also known as MS ANDROID and has stopped making hacking videos about Bullet Force. All of his hacking videos are deleted now!

The other heretics, however, are continuing to advance their hacks and even recently released a modded APK for Android and even have anti-ban capabilities now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Yes! Cut the heresy off at the source! Burn the remaining satanists, cave in their heads with the mighty ban hammer! No mercy for the pagan cowards! Huzzah!

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. KingPrevail

KingPrevail Retired Moderator Staff Member

Added perk hack to the list. Might be the reason people have hidden names sometimes. Not many people do use the "Phantom" perk but with the hack, they would definitely take advantage of it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dhruvsm993

Dhruvsm993 uninvited death

How can you prove if someone is using an aimbot?

7. KillaGus

KillaGus Member

Damn...! Anti-ban capabilities?! Bloody bastards!

8. KirbyZapYoYo

A Bullet Force player, of whose alias shall be protected, has warned us of a client-side hack by changing the weapon lock/unlock codes. Devs have received information of the vulnerability and will patch it. Look out for a very subtle hack, prize hacks. This player just used this to get free attachments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1w0auy7DoE

9. KingPrevail

Thanks for this! I have heard some things about it. I will update it ASAP :)

10. YoungMoney

YoungMoney XD9009

I was once in a lobby and a message came up with “Enemy has used haste” or something like that but it was the first time so it was no big deal, roughly a minute later I see the message again and the next minute after and again untill the game ended. Then when the next game came, it was only me, one guy in my team and this other guy in the enemy team. Then once again the message comes up, “Enemy has used haste” even though the round has just started. I do not have any evidence/screenshots. But since there is a nuke hack it does seem possible that there might be a haste hack.

Overall if you do see a hacker try and report him with evidence or if not, just tea bag him when you kill them :)

11. KingPrevail

Yes, very familiar with that. Players can give themselves unlimited killstreaks, but the Nuke is defective and only kills the user who calls it in so that's a plus.

12. KirbyZapYoYo

The same type of killstreak hack for nuke applies for all killstreaks in Bullet Force. Some forms of this hack, from video footage, even depict the simultaneous use of two killstreaks at once. Killstreak hackers are best caught if found using a high-killcount killstreak such as Super Soldier and/or Haste early on in the match or in low-density lobbies.

13. Resignation

Resignation New Member

It's very difficult to tell whether a player is truly using aimbot without being able to spectate in first person. Other criteria that could possibly give it away is his or her level; however, sometimes players create smurf accounts.

14. FabulousMrToad

FabulousMrToad Inquisitor Bufo Bufo Staff Member

It should actually be a little easier now. The recent update included a headshot indicator in the killfeed. Which will help to identify those using aimbot.

15. The headshot indicator doesn’t seem to register every time. I get headshots often and know I definitely got one due to the orange hitmarker. But when I get the kill, the killfeed doesn’t show that I got a headshot. It’s not important but it’s definitely odd.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. 2yolo

2yolo Member

Why cant i upload the pict bout the evidence of anything to this forum ? It always say error try again later

17. FabulousMrToad

FabulousMrToad Inquisitor Bufo Bufo Staff Member

Short answer is, I don't know. But it's the same for all of us.

You can use an off-site hosting site and link here still. Alternatively you could report on the official Bulletforce discord server where you can upload pictures directly.