New, Highly-Requested Gun Coming to BF in the Next Update!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EXTINCT1ON, Apr 14, 2018.

By EXTINCT1ON on Apr 14, 2018 at 3:48 AM
  1. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

New, Highly-Requested Gun Coming to BF in the Next Update!

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you one of the most requested gun in Bullet Force history, finally getting added to the game! I am super excited to see this new gun and I cannot wait for it to be added to Bullet Force. Coming very soon!

• Reload animations at 5:14

Bullet Force YouTuber and Developer YouDoneSon posted this video on his channel today. To visit YDS's channel, click here.

• Like Like x 3

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by EXTINCT1ON, Apr 14, 2018.

1. DanGibBro
      DanGibBro
      HOLY TERRA.
      The Barrett .50 is an anti-materiel sniper rifle. It is designed to eliminate light armored vehicles. Imagine a bullet that powerful hitting flesh! Definitely an OP weapon.

It's said in the video that YouDoneSon isn't sure whether the weapon will be gold exclusive or not, but I think that weapon can only be purchased using gold.
      Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
    2. YoungMoney
      YoungMoney
      I say gold exclusive because as @DanGibBro said, it was designed to penetrate deep, many inches inside light amoured vehicles ;) so it would be very powerful and with its slow rpm, it would be opposite of the CS-LR4.
    3. BlazingInferno
      BlazingInferno
      Will it be semiautomatic?
    4. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      The gun is semi-automatic in real life so i'd assume it would be semi-automatic in Bullet Force too.
    5. Shayan123
      Shayan123
      Amazing