(OUTDATED) List of Blayze Games Staff

Discussion in 'General' started by KirbyZapYoYo, May 23, 2017.

1. Armaghan

Armaghan True Metal Maniac

D0ABC44A-6B11-4F6B-BF92-81F25B357A75.jpeg
    1FD32BCF-3AC1-44C4-A891-B8AB414D7C63.jpeg
    There’s some other mod but i don’t know which of the alex is it, Alexkazam or what. There are also many posts about him but I couldn’t find them, they were really old.
    Edit: these posts/comments are from Facebook

2. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

I honestly think asshole moderators should be banned for a couple of days, weeks, or months. Just to see how they would react being banned for no reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Now, this is why moderatorship status should not be given to any random person. Being an in-game mod is moreso a job or a chore, rather than pure benefits.

I reckon that if you have not logged in for more than a month, your mod status if automatically retracted, unless you contact an admin and get it back. This could stop people from having mod status be idle all the time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. KingPrevail

KingPrevail Retired Moderator Staff Member

I appreciate your concerns and I do agree with what you have said, but I wasn’t chosen because I was not in the specified region they were looking for moderators at the time. Maybe sometime down the road, there may be a chance for me either by refrence or by being selected in the next application process they have, whether it be for Bullet Force or Forward Assault. Just gotta respect how things play out and continue to strive and help the community the best way that we can. Things won’t be perfect but we can try to push our way towards that for the community and the future of both BF and FA!

5. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

xLGNDx and EXTINCT1ON should be in-game moderators as well. Their loyalty and devotion to Blayze Games, its forums, its community, and its games are unquestionable.

The in-game mods are so rare. Since my BF career started back in December, I have never seen one in Asia server. We need more people who are active and capable of handling the responsibility of being a moderator.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KingPrevail

That’s one difference I have seen with BF and FA. I have played with half of Foward Assaults staff and it’s a short list of them, but I have seen more mods on there. Whereas Bullet Force, I have only played against Joker and that was way back in December.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Armaghan

Armaghan True Metal Maniac

Sir i just used you in an example, my concern was for everyone who deserved it but didn’t get a chance and those who don’t deserve got it. Even i consider myself worthy because i’m one of the oldest players and i still dedicate 7 hours of my daily life to both bf and fa and report any hacker i come across immediately.

8. KingPrevail

I know you did. I was just saying why I wasn’t chosen. I didn’t want it to look like I have a higher value over other people, just because my name was listed in your post. Also, I was just saying that things happen for a reason and we won’t always agree with what happens within the community or the game, but we just strive on because things are always subject to change or revert at any point. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  9. Rip73

Rip73 Moderator Staff Member

100% AGREE!!!!!!
    100% they should be in game mods.
    Cannot for the life of me understand why they are not mods in game also.
    I literally cannot think of two community members that would be more suited to it as demonstrated through their continuous and consistent displays of politeness, integrity, fairness and dedication.
    Their decisions would be unquestionable because their integrity and dedication is clear every single day on this forum.
    There should be no thought or question about it, they need to in game mods. Simple as that.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

I couldn't agree more.

11. FabulousMrToad

FabulousMrToad Inquisitor Bufo Bufo Staff Member

That ^^

@Mavrik @nxtboyIII @wildeman

• Like Like x 1
  12. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

I'm actually quite surprised they're not in-game moderators already.

13. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Most likely Alexkazam. GeneralAlex's works for the games and communities are great and he is very enthusiastic as a moderator and developer.

Thank you to everyone who was brought this up! More moderators for the game are needed for patrol duties. @EXTINCT1ON goes on Bullet Force and gives detailed testimonies of hacker encounters, and @xLGNDx already proved himself throughout the game's history to be fit for the mod job. The fact that we rarely have mods on actual in-game patrol duties is a good refutation against xLGNDx's mod application rejection. We understand that every single in-game mod has a life, but there has always been a massive amount of people playing at any given ever since Bullet Force's playerbase got big. Some of our current moderators also have a really hard time with this job alone because they have extra responsibilities for the community. ViperConcepts and GeneralAlex are both making skins and improving the GUI of the games. The Japanese region has so many people playing and is in need of additional dedicated moderators. Minewaku is the only Japanese moderator we have and he's received plenty of messages from Japanese customers. Another moderator became inactive because he had to focus on higher education.

Customer support for other players with some foreign languages is unavailable. There are gaps to fill in the language barriers of the communication aspect of moderation and customer support. One former in-game moderator wanted to join the customer support team who handled the players' tickets because some of them were Russian, and we don't have anyone to our knowledge who could speak that language. The ability to assist native speakers of Middle Eastern languages is also another flaw in the mod team. Based on these problems, I believe the next one will still focus on finding additional foreign players for regions we don't cover, @xKuro and @FabulousMrToad were US and EU mods yet they were accepted by my personal request to Lucas.

In the near-future, I will be learning to drive, finding a job, and applying to colleges, further taking away my available time on forum but it is for the greater good.

I am hoping that Lucas's dad and David will actually make plans for the forum to become a major hub for both games in the future again.

xKuro will be a very useful asset to the moderation team in the competitive aspects of both Bullet Force and Forward Assault. He will be able to moderate competitive scrims, ranked games, and tournaments.

Even in my case, my activity in this community is already taking hits because of the gradually increasing rigor in school. My school, which is generally harder than the typical public schools in the districts, has longer times and more periods. I am currently in 11th grade and taking AP Physics, which I've heard has among the hardest AP tests of all the AP courses, is one of several reasons that's taking away my time now.

I may only be active for forum discussions only on the weekends.

@xLGNDx @EXTINCT1ON and @Rip73 will be brought to Lucas so that they can become mods sooner than waiting for the next application process.

We're hoping that with Lucas's dad and a guy named "David", who is substituting Lucas's role when Lucas leaves, we should be able to bring the moderation issues up to the dev team.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

Thank you for bringing your attention to this! Like I have said before, EXTINCT1ON and xLGNDx are very capable of having the responsibility of an in-game moderator.

They're both very active in the forums, and they act as the Forum moderators. But that's not enough. They can't even ban players. In the absence of in-game mods, these guys are always working on the forum. We desperately need someone that is active enough on the forum to handle the hacker/glitcher reports in the absence of you, goldmaster11 and other in-game mods.

I appreciate your help. This is another step in improving our community. Once again, thank you.

Also, age reveal much? I never thought you're only one year older than me :/

15. KingPrevail

Anything I can do to help the community, I'll be there to help! I'll give my thoughts on things and even if I'm not 100% certain on something, I'll still tell you what I think so your guys questions do not get ignored and you atleast can atleast log off the forums knowing you got a response for someone. I've seen some post just get pushed to the bottom of the barrel and were never brought back up with a response to them.

I've spent a bunch of time doing research on YouTube and through Google searches to find every possible hack on Bullet Force and now Forward Assault, since it's release. I simply don't want people getting away with ruining either of these games. I've experienced some pretty dirty hackers in my time playing and I can say I've gotten to the point where I can outplay these hackers and I'm aware of what they're using and device their on based upon their hacks. It's become a routine for me to research at the start of my day, the mid-point of my day, and at the end of my day because there's always new things being posted.

Hard to imagine I've been able to balance all this with work and college, but I've got system down pat!

• Like Like x 3
  16. EXTINCT1ON

I never knew I was actually older than you Gold. Anyway, I appreciate the support for my promotion. The servers in Australia rarely have moderators, in fact I have not played alongside a moderator in either one of Lucas's game since that time a month ago where I fought Nxtboyy and Gold in Forward Assault.

The one problem that I can see from my promotion to an in-game moderator is communication with the fellow Indonesians that play on the Australian servers. If some of them ask questions I will be unable to answer them due to me being monolingual.

As well as this, if I do become a mod it would not be the first time that I was a moderator in a game. Back in 2013 I used to be a sort of 'half-moderator' on my Minecraft server, although people rarely went on it and I didn't get full privileges.

Also, I promise to never ban any players unless I can 100% guarantee confirm that they are cheaters. I swear that I will only ever kick players rather than permanently ban them forever. I won't go gung-ho kicking people left and right, I am not that kind of person.

One more thing too. I am currently saving up for a gaming computer, and once I get it I will launch a YouTube channel, buy some awesome games that I have wanted to play and just livestream for fun on the weekends. Once this happens, I cannot guarantee that I will remain quite as active on Bullet Force. I will always come back for each update though, and I will proactively ban spammers on the forums, but if no one sees me for a month feel free to demote my moderatorship.

• Like Like x 2
  17. KingPrevail

The one thing I like about FA is that I can play on any server with no dramatic ping change. Easily patrol the different server throughout the day, find out where hackers are running rampant and take em down.
    Whereas Bullet Force, you can’t really play on every server with a stable connection, just your nearby regions respectively.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

I'm an Indonesian. But I don't think my internet connection is good enough to play on an Australian server without having a ping larger than 300ms.

The same thing is happening in the Asian server. I have never seen ANY moderator playing in the Asian server, and yet I see many glitchers here.

Nevertheless, I am more than happy to help. Language is a barrier here. I am willing to help my fellow Indonesians, such as imkahfiii, whose English is not perfect (no offense. Mine is not perfect as well).

Also, there's one problem. If I were an in-game moderator, I would ban any glitcher, regardless if it's fair or not. To me, if you utilize a glitch to your advantage, you're already cheating. You're not playing the game in the correct way. Play the game like everybody else, or don't play at all.

But, if there's a possible hacker playing in a server, I wouldn't dare to ban him/her. I will postpone the judgement to other moderators. I'm afraid I would misjudge that person and ban an innocent. I won't let that happen. That's why, if I were an in-game mod, I will only ban glitchers and glitchers only.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. EXTINCT1ON

Yes. I am an Australian and I have to play on the US servers for Forward Assault, because there are no local servers for FA. No biggie, because I don't often get over 250 ping, which isn’t a major problem.

Ping really does separate the strong from the weak in Forward Assault, and most gunfights don't end in my favour due to my ping. My connection in Bullet Force is always strong, around 70, which I am privileged to have. Most of the Indonesians that come online typically have 300, and that is on the good days.

20. EXTINCT1ON

What is your typical ping on the Asian servers?