(OUTDATED) List of Blayze Games Staff

Discussion in 'General' started by KirbyZapYoYo, May 23, 2017.

1. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

Really low. 50-100. 300 at max.

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Maybe not ban, but kick instead. Banning is too permanent, and the punishment has to fit the crime. I also would never ban or kick a player that happens to perform better than myself.

If you go banning everyone, chances are that someone will complain about their unfair ban and they'll come back to bite you, just like what happened to this Alex guy.

Thanks for letting me know, my ping is about the same.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DanGibBro

DanGibBro Noise Marine

True. Maybe a simple kick would suffice. And a kick to the jaw.

But it's not like I'm going to be an in-game moderator anyway soooo...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Armaghan

Armaghan True Metal Maniac

I have tried convincing and persuading in game moderators for making me the moderator. I dedicate 7 hours of my daily life to bullet force and forward assault and whenever i come across a hacker or see anyone reporting a hacker or any other platform, i try my best to report it here on the forums because i get an immediate response here. But now i have given up on being a moderator but i’ll still continue to help make the game grow like i used to consistently.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
  5. Rip73

Rip73 Moderator Staff Member

Now that’s what you call a detailed post.:)
    I do love a post that gives that much information and communicates it well.
    It also just is one of many examples why you are the right man for the job so keep up the good work.
    Obviously life will get in the way, that’s inevitable, you can’t spend every waking minute on it and that is really the way it should be anyway, ya gotta have an outside life and focus on the future too. Balance is very important.

On the physics, yeah, man physics is tough. That is gonna take a whole lot of your time.
    But it is extremely satisfying so it will absolutely be worth it.
    Who wouldn’t anyone want to know how the universe works?:)
    The very best of luck with it and even if it seems tough, and it will be tough, persist, it will absolutely pay off.
    I’m pretty sure you’ll manage without much problem anyway.

All the best and cheers and thanks, not just for this post but for all your work.
    It is noticed. It is appreciated.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  6. CreepyOverlord

CreepyOverlord Gone and forgotten

I'd love it if EXTINCTION could become a mod! In the Australian servers there are hackers everywhere (I see them daily on reports) and I think EXTINCTION would make a great addition to the current mod team!
    Also, I go on the Asian servers a lot too (I'm Chinese), and I see a load of glitchers there. Once in a while I'd see people complaining about these glitchers. Good thing we have many Asian mods now!

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ivan212

Ivan212 Member

I heard that LoBoB1K3R got fired from being mod. Is that true? If yes, what happen to him?

8. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

The list has been completely updated and remade! Forward Assault moderators are now included!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Skitch922

Skitch922 New Member

Are you sure this is all of them. Anybody with YT clan seems to either be a hacker or an admin because once I knife them I get kicked out of the server. Only YT

10. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

At one point, this entire list was up-to-date. Some of the users listed have been prompted to in-game moderator, and some others have been removed from the team, of whose rationales for removal are classified to publicly viewable sources. This list will be updated in a week or so to reflect the changes made to the moderation and development teams of Bullet Force, and Forward Assault.

• Useful Useful x 1
  11. juliatom543

juliatom543 New Member

Good to learn about mods.

12. Jake4210

Jake4210 New Member

Please message me thank u