Post Offensive Usernames Here

Discussion in 'Heretic Reports' started by EXTINCT1ON, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Gamingbro

Gamingbro Active Member

For some reason some of these usernames are making me laugh :D

2. AngryDad

AngryDad New Member

Well
    Well said. I completely agree with you.

Although I still don't understand why profanity is permitted within clan tags? If somebody cannot say "f u c", then why is it okay to have [FUCK] as their clan?

• Like Like x 1
  3. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

I usually warn players to change their clan tags if it contains such profanity, however most ignore my messages. I usually kick those that become hostile towards me after I've asked them politely. You occasionally get the nice players that listen, whom I thank.

The moderator team as a whole currently have no official procedure regarding users with offensive clan tags, but I strongly support the addition of such rules. There needs to be new regulations for what you are allowed and not allowed to have as clan tags.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

image2.jpeg

For those who are oblivious, "biatch" is a variation of "bitch", which is generally used to name a prostitute or in an incorrect manner, a woman who mates with lots of men. It originally means a female dog, but people use the english language like that.

This variation is commonly used in french communities and on the internet.

5. EXTINCT1ON

Biatch87 has been banned.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Leongwj1

Leongwj1 Member Of Blayze Games

Does the first guy on the enemy team qualify for the Blacklist?Oh yea can you guys also check if the 5th guy on the enemy team is bannable @EXTINCT1ON

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 2, 2018
  7. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

image1 (1).jpeg

IGN: Adriangay

"Gay" generally means a homosexual man, in a mean way.

8. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Moderators have ruled out that offensive clan tags are now bannable. The same rules apply as for offensive usernames. Players who are repeat offenders of using offensive clan tags for multiple times, specifically thrice, shall be permanently banned.

Simply having “gay” in the username is not a bannable offense. Blayze Games prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation. “GayUser23” cannot be banned. There is a possibility that Adriangay is expressing his pride as an LGBT.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Found this guy:

Attached Files:

10. And another:

Attached Files:

11. EXTINCT1ON

Spectrumfuck has been permanantly banned.

Malithstenz has been temporarily banned for 72 hours for possessing an inappropriate clan tag.

Thank you for reporting them. In the future, please type out their usernames in your post as it streamlines the banning process.

12. Ok, will do. Lately, I’ve been trying to record all my gameplay so I can find hackers and guys with these names.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This guy has an inappropriate clan tag, his name is Oubry.
    A37977D5-EF2C-4DFF-8AF6-A1EC8F88046B.png

14. EXTINCT1ON

He's already been banned by another moderator. Thank you for reporting.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Boogiebear1123

Boogiebear1123 New Member

This guy... Pretty sure he was hacking but his name is offensive enough to do the trick.

Attached Files:

16. EXTINCT1ON

I'm very sorry for taking action so lately. RagingFaggot has just been perma-banned. Thank you for reporting.

17. EXTINCT1ON

Thanks. I have perma-banned that player on the grounds of possessing an offensive username. You won't be seeing him again.

18. Skillz9oh1

Skillz9oh1 Member

Thank you sir. Glad you showed me a way to post these things. I’ve been having a really hard time uploading screenshots

• Like Like x 1
  19. EXTINCT1ON

It's okay. If you see any more players with similarly offensive/distasteful usernames, please report them here. The moderators can't have our eyes everywhere at once and you make policing Bullet Force a much easier task for us.