Post Offensive Usernames Here

Discussion in 'Heretic Reports' started by EXTINCT1ON, Oct 27, 2017.

1. FabulousMrToad

FabulousMrToad Inquisitor Bufo Bufo Staff Member

Bigdickgirl & Shitface banned.

2. {RAZE}prisman

{RAZE}prisman New Member

I was playing bullet force on pc and I found a dude named LuciferIsBack and I am very religious
    I can't post the photo because it says error so email at
    unchartedplayer81@gmail.com
    I can send you the photo

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  3. CANADAMAN

CANADAMAN New Member

Offensive username. "LucasIsaFaggot" I get server error when trying to upload the .jpeg but can provide it once the server problem is fixed.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  4. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

Upload the screenshot to an image hosting website and paste the URL into a post.

5. FabulousMrToad

FabulousMrToad Inquisitor Bufo Bufo Staff Member

Banned.

We don't necessarily need a screenshot for offensive names although it is better. If it comes up on the system we can still ban.

6. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

First of all, "SaltyAss" is the finest example of why we ban this sort of IGN. It encourages the use of bad words amongst children, and makes the game look really unprofessional.

Second of all, paying players are not privileged, they will be treated the same way as normal players.

Third of all, the 'line' you speak about can be traced between "obvious" and "inside"; "obvious" is the part including and not limited to 'ass', 'butt', 'pussy', 'sex', 'shit', etc. while the "inside" part is rather 'scissor', 'dank', '420', etc. For further information, just know moderators can ban at their own discretion and often verify their thoughts with other moderators.

Fourth of all, if you want something like Counter Strike, Blayze Games also has a game called Forward Assault, similar to tactical FPS games.

Fifth of all, our society and the way we see things changes regularly; just look at how we started off with games like Doom to Fortnite; we went from beheading literal demons in hell to struggling to snipe a guy with a dino hat in order to win a deathmatch on a weird island.

Sixth of all, if you think our moderation team can't handle those brats, you're mistaken. Also, it's angels, not angles.

Seventh of all, I hope you seven year old didn't blow your k/d.

• Like Like x 1
  7. PepeLePierre420

PepeLePierre420 French Mod oui oui Staff Member

Bannable. Why do you ask?