Public Account List

Discussion in 'Heretic Reports' started by KingPrevail, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Blond24

Blond24 Member

Freeloaders and hackers get no sympathies from me, they are what ruin the fun.

2. KingPrevail

KingPrevail Retired Moderator Staff Member

Made a Pt. 2 of this list. Any future new public accounts, post them to the second list please!
    If an account is on this list and you have encountered it in the non-blacklist servers again due to it getting unbanned, post it here so it can be re-banned!

@goldmaster11 can we get it pinned?

3. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

The new thread has been pinned.

4. KingPrevail

@goldmaster11 Ran into one of the original public accounts on non-blacklist servers. PicaDeAcuar

[​IMG]

5. BloodRaceKING

BloodRaceKING New Member

You forgot Peraiba, which is a public account that is waiting to be banned.

6. TheCloverBoy

TheCloverBoy Active Member

Its already banned dude .-.

7. ItzNxckz

ItzNxckz New Member

ban this

8. KingPrevail

Both accounts are already banned :)

9. Zee Girl

Zee Girl Moderator Staff Member

Do you still remember this account?

received_1901359553215359.jpeg

Please unban it. Because in fact, this isn't public account. For the proofs, here's the conversations :

Rizki (buyer) : "I've bought it from Uzi (seller) but he didnt gave me his gmail address and password. He just gave me his BF ID and the password. And then i played it. I bought it since its level is still 72.

FB_IMG_1510312428204.jpg

When its reached level 94, Uzi wanted to took his account back. I rejected but he still forced".

Me : "Ooh. I thought, his email and the password has been given to you but I get it wrong".

Rizki : "I was so upset. He wanted to refund. But i didnt want to. But then, Uzi still wanted to took his account back. So, i was the person who got loss by him! Because I've already collected 900 golds and i was the only one who increased its level.

So then, i reported his account to K7Tole and told him to ban it. I reasoned that the account was a public account.

Screenshot_20171110-173118.png

After it got banned, Uzi gave his gmail address along with the password. I was so irritated!"

Me : What the hell...

Rizki : So that's why i asked you to bring back my account. This isnt public account, seriously. I've changed the email password so it has been a privacy email now.

Me : Alright alright, it's all clear now.

SCREENSHOTS of the conversations (Indonesian Language) :

Screenshot_20171110-181941.png
    Screenshot_20171110-190131.png

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  10. Zee Girl

Zee Girl Moderator Staff Member

11. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

This account has been unbanned.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Gamingbro

Gamingbro Active Member

[​IMG]
    You know that account sharing is bad.And why did you have to tell us? Only dumbass noobs hack,or use modded accounts.

13. hedgehog10101

hedgehog10101 Member

Does he have an account on PC as well? I've seen the username there.

14. hedgehog10101

hedgehog10101 Member

this is a bit late but on page four of this thread, someone asked for it to be unbanned.