Sneak Peak: New Features, Camos, Map & Weapons!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KingPrevail, Dec 15, 2017.

By KingPrevail on Dec 15, 2017 at 4:17 AM
  1. KingPrevail

KingPrevail Retired Moderator Staff Member

Ho Ho Ho soldiers,

Santa has a little treat for ya.

• Like Like x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KingPrevail, Dec 15, 2017.

1. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      That new separate HUD allocation tool on the pause menu will be very useful for the players that frequently alternate between running-and-gunning and quickscoping. The .44 Magnum is a very welcome addition to the Bullet Force gun family as well. Move out of the way, Desert Eagle.

Will the extended mags perk effect the .44 magnum's cylinder size, and if it does will it alter the actual appearance of the gun in any way such as in the reload animation or the firing animation?
    2. KingPrevail
      KingPrevail
      I was sold once I saw that .44 magnum, it looks damn beautiful and looks like it will be a powerhouse and even rival the desert eagle.
      I am unsure if it will affect the magnums cylinder size, not a lot of info was given regarding it!
    3. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Bullet Force has always needed two revolvers and now that there will be I will be looking forward in seeing what handguns they add next.
    4. KingPrevail
      KingPrevail
      Handguns deserve much more appreciation in the game. I feel as if we need a few more added to the game. Not a dozen more, but just enough to widen our selection out.
    5. 2yolo
      2yolo
      Hopefully that magnum will become a credit weapon to counter deagle user
    6. LoganX10
      LoganX10
      No It would be gold . Look at those damn specs . It would be gold i am sure as hell.
    7. LoganX10
      LoganX10
      And the MP40 will be credits sooon. Wooohoooooo. And mess our happiness like you did earlier because of CSLR sniper. I would never forgive the devs as they didnt made it credits. I dont know why they did it but they should not have done this. Big titles developers donot do this.
    8. 2yolo
      2yolo
      Im just hoping bro, coz gold weapon is too op, all of em
    9. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      I don't think it will, I remember it was also a mindf*ck for the REX. WHERE DID THE EXTRA SHOTS GO??? I NEED TO KNOW!
    10. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      Yes, I was pretty happy to get the Elite Snow skin on it. I was waiting the WW2 guns update to buy it for credits and do some epic village sniping with a correct snow skin, aaand my hype train derailed.
    11. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      Finally another revolver! But...
      Judging how Bullet Force treats iconic, overpowered guns with smallcap names usually cost gold. Now I'm gonna have to wait to see if it's better than the Deagle... can't wait tho!
    12. KingPrevail
      KingPrevail
      To sum the update up, this is it:

•A new map called Meltdown
      • M16 - Gold exclusive
      •44 Magnum - early access
      •New skins
    13. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      I can imagine that the new leaves camo will be a favourite in the 420 blaze-it community. The leopard camo looks terrible on the .44 as well, the scale of the camos should be adjustable. The spots are too small.
    14. KingPrevail
      KingPrevail
      I agree, it does look a little wonky when you're watching it. Maybe it will look a little better when we can get hands on with the update ourselves?
    15. DanGibBro
      DanGibBro
      *uncontrollable scream of joy*
    16. KingPrevail
      KingPrevail
      Control yourself, soldier. :p
    17. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      *fireworks, nuke drops, eagles wielding magnums and M16 fire*
    18. KUPOkinz
      KUPOkinz
      The m16 looks great, one of my favorites in most games. Sadly like half the other weapons, I'll never be able to use it unless I manage to pick it up.
    19. K7Tole
      K7Tole
      May be Bullet force needs to be adding some dual guns...