Three new weapons coming in next Bullet Force update!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Nov 6, 2017.

By KirbyZapYoYo on Nov 6, 2017 at 6:14 AM
  1. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Warriors of Bullet Force,

We present you three new weapons to come in the new Bullet Force update!

On a side note, Forward Assault will be getting an option to switch between tags you already have from spending money in the next update.

Skorpion EVO

45E89942-E83D-4F6F-A062-7B5E81372F2B.jpeg

The MP40 will the first historical weapon since the Shuriken to be added into the game!

A99E3D61-11CA-4698-BE15-E5272E38BC4B.jpeg

The Thompson will also be added in this update! It will be the only new gold exclusive weapon in this update.

12CFC740-A729-45C4-80AF-F1110F4520AD.jpeg

Last edited: Nov 7, 2017
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KirbyZapYoYo, Nov 6, 2017.

1. Armaghan
      Armaghan
      Sir can you please explain it. I didn’t quite get it
    2. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      This means that if you spend so much money and unlock the 'LEGEND' title, it is possible to downgrade to the 'VIP' tag.

This is great, great news. I can already see my new favourite gun! I will use and abuse the heck out of the MP40!

Do you know if the MP40 will cost Gold or Credits? If so, how much will it cost? It might be time to start saving!
    3. Ivan212
      Ivan212
      I thought the Thomson gun will be the ww2 gun, now i'm disappointed :/
      But seriously, that mp40 gun looks Amazing.
      waiting for someone who got confused between mp40 and m40
    4. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      The Tommy is too common, the MP40 is more exotic.
    5. wizzzzzzo
      wizzzzzzo
      Lovely update, good job.
    6. SorryIShotYou
      SorryIShotYou
      Adding new weapons > Fixing hackers/bugs. :(
    7. Villlain
      Villlain
      soon it will be fixed mate, devs are working hard on it
    8. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      The development team is working on fixes for the current map glitches and others as well.
    9. BackSpacePL
      BackSpacePL
      Why developers don't inplement a anti-cheat to servers?
      Look at shadowgun:deadzone by madfinger games. It has nice anti-cheat with unity engine... So it's possible to make it for bullet force.
    10. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      I’ve talked to the creator’s father and he has told me that they would like to have anti-cheat tools. There is no timeframe for when it will be implemented at this time.
    11. KirbyZapYoYo
      KirbyZapYoYo
      The Thompson is the third gun that will be added and will be gold exclusive.

MP40 and Skorpion EVO will cost credits.
    12. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      I honestly would have rather of have seen the Sterling L2A3 Submachine gun from World War 2. The Tommy is so frequently seen in movies and WWII games that it has become a stale and overused rifle with little interesting and exotic value. This is the WWII equivalent of the M4A1.

A33130DA-32BC-408B-BCCF-4213E1EE47D7.jpeg
      03DBBE6F-8B39-4058-9BFA-0EE8B0AE4228.jpeg

These new WWII weapons are just trying to leach off of the new COD game, but any new gun is a good gun in my book. I would like the new Tommy if it had a cylindrical magazine rather than a stick mag. Drum or snail magazine would be a nice alternative to the ordinary straight .45 ACP mag.

CBE95F7A-89DA-48ED-BCF5-EAC553703932.jpeg
    13. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      Ignore my last post, I didn't see the picture of the Tommy with the drum until just now. Bugger me.
    14. rajbarman
    15. JakeEfil
      JakeEfil
      How about flamethrower, modern composite bow, and holy sword Excalibur?
    16. Armaghan
      Armaghan
      Thanks mate. I got it! :)
    17. BackSpacePL
      BackSpacePL
      Add mosin nagant or kar98k
    18. EXTINCT1ON
      EXTINCT1ON
      The Mosin Nagant rifle is arguably the most iconic historical weapon of the Russian Empire and the Soviets. This gun has had over 40 million made and was and still is used all over the world.

This gun should come to Bullet Force, but not right now. I feel that there needs to be more modern weapons added to the game before the Mosin, as a form of balance. For every 10 modern weapons there should be 1 historical weapon. I believe that the Mosin Nagant should be added, but maybe in 5-6 months time.
    19. PepeLePierre420
      PepeLePierre420
      Aw cmon, we're finally getting drum mags. So far we only have pump actions, standard mags, bullpup mags, shells and chain reloads (not counting hand and RPG)