Weapon Attribute Analysis

Discussion in 'General' started by EXTINCT1ON, Jan 6, 2018.

1. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

IMPORTANT FORENOTE: MOST OF THE INFORMATION IN THE BELOW CHART IS LIKELY OUTDATED.

None of the information in it has been updated for many months. Data compilers Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT haven't messaged me back since May 2018 and they've likely moved on from Bullet Force, away onto other projects. Sorry in advance for any inconveniences this may cause or have caused.

[​IMG]

Brand new chart that has just been updated. Largest, most complex chart to date. 2513x2417 resolution.

NOTES ON THE SNIPER RIFLES:

The CS-LR4 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from within 15 meters. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot at any range. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

The M40A5 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from within 100 meters. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot beyond 50 meters. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

The M200 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from any range. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot beyond 100 meters. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

The BRT-HS1 is able to secure a one-shot kill to anywhere on the body at any range.

----

Weapon Time To Kill (TTK):

The 'TTK' is the time it takes for a gun to kill an enemy in the most standard, controlled scenario. TTK can be increased and decreased depending on your internet connection, your aim, range, barrel attachments and how many headshots you get.

Having a poor internet connection may increase the TTK per enemy as not all of the bullets fired are registered as a hit by the game server.

Your accuracy greatly affects your TTK. Missing several shots could potential double or even triple your Time To Kill depending on the weapon.

The distance between yourself and your target also affects your TTK. Weapons such as the M200 or the .44 Magnum have very slight damage depreciation over range.

Suppressors decrease the gun's average damage by around 20%, which equates to 20% longer TTK. It is for this exact reason that suppressors are infrequently used during 'scrims' or tournaments.

Headshots triple your damage output. In the case of the AK-47, 44 Magnum, Desert Eagle, Hand, MK11, M1911 and MP412 REX you can kill your enemy in a single headshot. The UMP, Tommy Gun, M16, MP5 and MP40 get over 75 damage for a headshot, yielding an "Assist Counts as Kill" point.

Outdated information can be viewed in the spoilers below.

[​IMG]

Information has been supplied by Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT. I am eternally grateful for both of your work in gathering it.

On this page I have a few detailed charts of most of the weapons in Bullet Force and their range, RoF and other statistics. A massive thank you to Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT for the information.

Charts rewritten by @EXTINCT1ON .

IF THE IMAGES ARE DISPLAYING SMALL FOR YOU, PLEASE CREATE AN ACCOUNT WITH THE BLAYZE GAMES FORUMS TO GET THEM AT FULL SIZE.

Account Creation: http://forums.blayzegames.com/index.php?login/

NEW, MORE ACCURATE AND COMPACT CHART:
    overall.jpg

This is my latest chart updated with new guns and fresh, more accurate information. The TTK on this new chart is accurate to within a two-hundredth of a second (0.005).

A massive, whole-hearted thank you to Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT for making this possible. Their contribution to the Bullet Force community is immense and should be given the utmost respect.

This massive chart compresses all of the above charts into one. The information has been refined and corrected; this is the most accurate, recent information.

The "[/Score]" is a easy way to quickly recognise which guns are better than others. Please note that the shotguns and sniper rifles are once again left out due to their statistical irregularity.
    ---- ---- ---- ----

OLD CHARTS ARE BELOW.

Weapon Score:

shots wasted=1/60*rpm*[[0.3s(pro's average time for killing an enemy)/0.5s(Average player's)/0.8s(Newbie's)+0.1s(Average ping considered as 100)]]

KEY: (overall fault tolerance)

R= Overall score
    N= Newbie Range (Level 1-30~ player) [Close Range]
    P= Normal Range (Medium-experience Player)
    D= Pro Range (Level 81-100~ player) [Long Range]

The figures in brackets are the variable score penalty (can be either increased or decreased relative to the score).

The higher the number in the R column, the better the typical performance experienced when using the weapon.

The three other columns are the same gun but at different ranges and wielded by different foes.

The 'N' column represents a new player in close range wielding the gun.

The 'P' column represents an average, seasoned player in medium range wielding the gun.

The 'D' column represents a professional level 100 clan member at long range wielding the gun.

Please note that the scoring is approximate and it does not perfectly represent the actual scores. The 'scores' are a generalised and simplified system that is intended to make it easy and fast to recognise good guns for most players at different ranges. Performance may differ on many things, including but not limited to: strafing speed of target, sight equipped on gun, barrel attachments, device screen size and player posture.

scoore.jpg
    ---- ---- ---- -------- ---- ---- ----

Weapon Time To Kill (TTK)

The 'TTK' is the time it takes for a gun to kill an enemy in the most standard, controlled scenario. TTK can be increased and decreased depending on your internet connection, your aim, range, barrel attachments and how many headshots you get.

Having a poor internet connection may increase the TTK per enemy as not all of the bullets fired are registered as a hit by the server.

Your accuracy greatly effects your TTK. Missing several shots could potential double or even triple your Time To Kill.

The distance to your target also effects your TTK. Please refer to the above chart for a more in-depth range drop-off analysis.

Suppressors decrease the gun's average damage by around 20%, which equates to 20% longer battles.

Headshots triple your damage output. In the case of the AK-47, Magnum, Desert Eagle, Hand, SCAR-H, MK11, M60 and MP412 REX you can kill your enemy in a single headshot. The UMP, Tommy, M16, MP5 and MP40 get over 75 damage for a headshot, yielding an "Assist Counts as Kill" point.

The shotguns were not tested as their several independent projectiles meant it was too difficult to test TTK.

ttk.jpg
    The values on this chart are accurate to within a fortieth of a second (0.025)

Weapon Max Damage over 1 Second

This chart displays how much damage each gun is capable of doing over the course of 1 second. These are all body shots at close range. The higher the number in the right column, the greater the potential damage output.

The damage is with all body shots at close range with unstopping gunfire.
    damage.jpg
    Please note that not every gun in the game was tested. The shotguns have highly-variable damage and the sniper rifles kill almost always in one shot to the torso.

The CS-LR4 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from within 10 meters. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot at any range. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

The M40A5 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from within 100 meters. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot beyond 50 meters. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

The M200 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from any range. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot beyond 100 meters. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

Once again, a massive thank you to Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT for the info needed to make this analysis possible.

All of this information can be used, along with the images. You should give credit to me when sharing this information however it is not compulsory.

Thank you for reading and have a great day!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2018
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. FabulousMrToad

FabulousMrToad Inquisitor Bufo Bufo Staff Member

That's impressive stuff. Thank you for sharing it. :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. HackersReport

HackersReport Member

Bro
    Bro you missed out Vector in Max Damage over 1 second chart, pls give it's stats too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. EXTINCT1ON

The Vector was not tested for Maximum damage over 1 second. I can roughly estimate it to be around 400 though, based off of its rate of fire and damage output. Thank you for bringing this up.

Not every gun was tested, with the FAD being another one. The FAD was not tested in any scenario.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Evilpanda792

Evilpanda792 Member

Thanks for sharing this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. P3RS3US

P3RS3US DNT Leader

Thanks for sharing bro, I needed to something similar. I can share it to my clan and make my ideas about weapons more clears.:)

7. Itsme

Itsme New Member

I like the stats but I would like to post something of my own. Can someone tell me how?

8. EXTINCT1ON

Due to image theft the charts have now been watermarked. All future updates done to the charts will also have the watermarks. Thank you for your understanding.

9. EXTINCT1ON

THE ORIGINAL POST HAS ALSO BEEN UPDATED WITH THIS NEW CHART.

This massive chart compresses all of the above charts into one. The information has been refined and corrected; this is the most accurate, recent information.

The "[/Score]" is a easy way to quickly recognise which guns are better than others. Please note that the shotguns and sniper rifles are once again left out due to their statistical irregularity.

These new TTK figures are accurate to within a two-hundredth of a second (0.005)

overall.jpg

Here are the notes on the sniper rifles, in case you missed them on the first post:

----

The CS-LR4 is able to secure a one-shot kill to the chest from within 10 meters. It takes two bullets to kill with a leg shot at any range. It is capable of killing in a single headshot at any range.

----

You can use this chart alongside the information it contains however credit would be appreciated.

Once again, an enormous applause to Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT over on the Discord for the information and these charts. Their contribution to the Bullet Force community is unmistakable and should be given full and utmost respect for their work. Thank you again for sharing this with the community.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2018
  10. LoskiLoose

LoskiLoose Moderator Staff Member

Wowzers! That's incredibly in-depth. I applaud you for sharing this!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Manu21

Manu21 Member

Good information.

12. Nelly

Nelly Moderator Staff Member

Thank you for this information the competitive players would love this especially with the new update rolling out soon ill be sure to share the link to this thread to keep the community informed on their weapons

• Like Like x 1
  13. Gamingbro

Gamingbro Active Member

This was too smart for me to understand but shows the true potential of a gun.Now people won't think that much about nerfing or buffing a weapon(or do they hmmmm?)

14. Zrtec1

Zrtec1 New Member

So where does the ACR and Ak stand currently stat wise?

15. EXTINCT1ON

Tachibana Kanade and nameistakenTAT have yet to let me know whether they are going to perform tests on the Lewis Gun, M1911 and ACR. Until that happens these weapons are unknown stat-wise.

• Like Like x 1
  16. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

The AK-47 has no known changes made in the latest patch.

The ACR is between the SCAR-H and AUG. The recoil is not as severe as the SCAR-H, but it should kill very slightly faster than the AUG.

• Like Like x 1
  17. EXTINCT1ON

[deleted]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. BlazingInferno

BlazingInferno Active Member

It looks like the CX Scorpio did receive a buff in mid long rang!o_O

• Like Like x 1
  19. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

I am left puzzled with the divisors in the 3 TTK columns.

For the movement speed, they need to be scored with and without Super Strafe perk.

• Like Like x 1
  20. EXTINCT1ON

Thank you for the feedback. I was in a rush to finish this chart as I was falling asleep but I will now fix it.

EDIT: Here is the new chart. The original post has also been edited to include it.
    [​IMG]