Weapon Attribute Analysis

Discussion in 'General' started by EXTINCT1ON, Jan 6, 2018.

1. BlazingInferno

BlazingInferno Active Member

Is there a reason why I seem to get more hit markers with the Brt Hs1 than other snipers especially when on the move?

2. EXTINCT1ON

EXTINCT1ON Goodbye, Bullet Force

The accuracy of the BRT HS1 is terrible when running, walking or strafing. The BRT HS1 is NOT a gun designed for quickscoping.

Just like real snipers, you should position yourself far from the enemies while you are not moving - stay stationary. The BRT HS1 is far more lethal when used at long range.

• Like Like x 1
  3. KirbyZapYoYo

KirbyZapYoYo Administrator Staff Member

Tachibana Kanade has finished weapon testing in the 1.40 update. Let us see how the SA80 stacks up against its fellow bullpup assault rifle counterparts and the viability of the post-nerf UMP!

4. EXTINCT1ON

I will create a brand new stats chart in five days when I get back from my holiday in Singapore.

• Like Like x 1
  5. NoStrings

NoStrings New Member

The ACR looks pretty beast. What is your opinion of it during actual gameplay?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. EXTINCT1ON

It's a great buy. You get from the ACR what you'd expect from any gold weapon - good damage, good accuracy, and good fun to use. Reloading it is a bit slow, but this negative trait can be partially offset with the Optimise perk.

If you're good with the AUG or the SCAR-H, then you'll love the ACR. I would definitely recommend purchasing it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Cpt.Sweatpants

Cpt.Sweatpants New Member

Hi,
    Did the aug get a buff recently? Because it feels really strong, definitely stronger than the acr...
    (By stronger i mean shorter ttk, and a much better hipfire accuracy)

8. EXTINCT1ON

Yes it did, about 1 month ago.

9. wilsonx

wilsonx New Member

Oops. I play on crazygames and based on this thread (and some others on reddit) I spent the last few days grinding for the AS-VAL (being patient not buying AK-12 or MPX). I realized after I bought it that the AS-VAL is "pre-buff" there, with low ammo :( Wonder when it'll get the update?

On another topic, I'm pretty good with the FAMAS and CX-Scorpio, but I've gotten bored of them (I also have the UMP, which I never use because I think it's very underpowered). The AK-12 and MPX seem pretty awesome when I've picked them up. I've picked up the ACR several times, as well as the AK-47, but something about them, probably the recoil, doesn't feel right for me--even though I ADS in nearly every encounter. Sad to see that neither the AK-12 nor MPX came out particularly well in this study. I'll probably buy the ACR after the AK-12 and MPX to see if some practice will help.

Great job on this study, btw!

• Like Like x 2
  10. RickiWolf

RickiWolf New Member

I have to respectfully disagree with the modelling of supressors in the following aspects based on modern ballistic reseaarch:
    1. They decrease recoiI effect and increase accuracy by acting in a similar way to a muzzle break.
    2. They can improve accuracy by reducing the destabilizing effect of muzzle blast gas duspersion
    3. They can in fact improve muzzle velocity (marginal, firearm dependant) therefore will have a nill effect on external and terminal ballistic performance of any cartridge type... assuming subsonic ammunition is not used.

Is there any reason (other than game addiction manipulation for time online) why it is so unrealistic in this game?

External ballistic testing I've undertaken so far show quite a few significant excursions from the realm of reality..... why.... this could be a far fairer game with a little application of genuine ballistic science.